Reviews for Agent of Love and Fertility
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 2/25
MWAHAHAHAHA love. So much love. All of it, in fact. XD
Livre.Fille chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh, how absolutely beautifully written. Your prose is absolutely brilliant. The genderbending reads so fluidly and I adore the idea of Mamoru/Darien as a female Earth Prince. Your take on gender and sailor crystals is simply fantastic!
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
It all makes so much sense! 4/5.
Serenova chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I must say, this is one of the most interesting takes I've ever seen on Mamoru's position as the "male sailor". To be honest, I'm glad you didn't take the whole "fan made female Earth" character.

I also find it interesting that you originally has Mamoru as female in his past incarnation.

Anyways, I think that this was a really well written one shot and I take my (figurative) hat off to you for contemplating what you did here.

-Serenova
themoonprincesswhowasarabbit chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
interesting take on gender and Sailor Moon, it always occured to me somehow that Mamoru gets the short, well stick (forgive unintentional pun) and this piece seems to highlight all of that as well as tie in Gaia's nature

on a completely different note though i loved the last line
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
um, well, that was interesting. it was different and actually really made sense... Boy am i happy he decided to stay a man, lol.
HermioneSparta chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Nicely written. It took me a few times to understand a few things, since they were written in a way I wasn't used to, but I really loved it. It gave me a new perspective on the Sailor Moon world-never really thought about the Golden Crystal belonging to a woman Darien.

HermioneSparta
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Nice, I liked the Zelda reference.
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I LOVE the way you had the whole 'Legend of Zelda' reference to the two of them. I've always felt the same way for some reason but thought I was just being my normally weird self. I laughed at it too. And it's kinda true too. Anyway, most of it kinda confused me what with the way it all was. Man, I'm probably just having a super brain fart or am just too much of an idiot to truly understand it. I don't know. Anyway, love the fic and hope that your imagination makes something akin to it soon. Bye.