Reviews for Missing You
johncahill chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Really Emotional one-shot. Perfect is all I can say to describe it
ahmadaziz chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Amazing... :''''''''( Really got me worked up. Thanks for leaving a happy ending.
KaseiC chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
My stomach is all tied up in a knot. : Great fic.
dllrjkknblkfmefwmldsfmlds chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I-AM-GOING-TO-CRY!

Was so cute! And so sad! I loved it when Naruto went back in time, to try and reclaim the life he had lost when she died.

She never told him she was pregnant! No!

Please write more!
DaColombianSmurf chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
So he went back in time, uh...awesome story btw!

R u gonna continue this or not, you seem to have a pretty good plot there too.
TwilightLink20xx chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Not bad, though Naruto cheated at the end XD. Anyhow, it's a pretty good story, though you're probably gonna need to bump that rating up to T for safety. One thing to point out is that even if Sakura fought against it, Tsunade would never let her fight Pregnant. That, and I heavily doubt she'd be fighting against Sasuke without Naruto around.

But, all this set aside, it was an interesting read, loved the main premise, and the ending was nice, despite breaking universe rules. Good job!
state-of-unnease chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Wow... Taht was so... Please write a sequel!..
Things1and2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was a really good fic! i luved it! it was really sad, but i liked the end part that made it happy. I just have one question: How come Naruto didn't know Sakura was pregnant if she was 8 months along and by that time its pretty obvious?

Anyway, great job!XD!
Michi P chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was so SAD! And CUTE! Instant favorite for me, haha. Thanks for the enjoyable read, your writing is impeccable. Looking forward to reading more from you!

~Michi P.
BrokenPathway chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That story was so freakin sad i cant believe you made sakura and the baby die. All well still dont you think it was better to make them SURVIVE in the end.
lancelot.knight chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
i love this story and i'm not usually into the romantic sort of stories lol please hurry up with chapter 2!
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aww shit! I was bummed out completely in the middle, but I felt so much better when I read the end. Great story. You had the whole way through.
Stuffed Usagi chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
nice fic but is so sad ! But that's the point I guess... anyhow nice fic !
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
it's so sad my heart felt like it was crying...he made a time travel jutsu?
peytah112 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
this was a great story! had a good time reading it, and i ended up finding it be4 i left for work so i finished it there lol, but the one thing i dont get is that did Naruto really not know that Sakura was pregnant when she was 8 months through? lol, she should be pretty big by then. The only explanation is he was gone for a mission for a LONG time, but all in all, great story.