Reviews for The line of the healer
Saavikam69 chapter 20 . 3/1
great chapter
Emma chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
Brilliant storyline. You shouldn't really have used the word okay until 1941 but apart from that, the only things I can find wrong with the writing is typos.
normtew chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
Have so far read up to chapter 16 and am enjoying it very much.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Very intriguing, I am hooked on following the line.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
This story about Tana was great. It could be people in the Middle Ages remembered their ancient ancestors better than we do. I do think there was a mistake in this story when the author said that Richard I was the head of the church in England. The king was not head of the English church until Henry VIII made himself the head of the Church when he broke away from Rome so that he could divorce Queen Katherine and marry Anne Boleyn. All previous reigns were pre Reformation.

But maybe Kings were allowed to conduct religious ceremonies when a priest wasn't available?
Huh chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You misspelt "lose".
wendums chapter 25 . 10/29/2012
wow. An amazing walk through history. Factual
wendums chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
You should be a teacher of history. Your writing is so interesting,knowledgabl and fun. The best way to learn. Thankyou Jacki
wendums chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
Great story. A brilliantly told set of historically factual stories of our history. Thanks
wendums chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
wonderful stories. I myself had a copy of culpeppers almanac. Better than any chemical prescription. Folk do not realise that all medicines originated in nature. Brilliant stories from your mind and history. Could'pendle'be next?
Brainplague chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
The birth of Ayla's daughter made me laugh. It reminded me of Monty Python's movie the Meaning of Life.
IceFire444 chapter 25 . 7/29/2011
This is one of my favorite things that I have seen on this site to date. If you were to write a sequel to this chapter, discussing life on the new world, I would read/buy it in a heartbeat. If you don't, I might have to write a fanfic about this fanfic (for myself only, of course :P). Very talented!
sspikaroo chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
I liked this series of stories. For the chapter set in the future though, I wished the method of the Earth's coming demise was more believable. The source of the northern lights has been known for a long time and is not a roving space storm, nor does it have much to do with the ozone layer. A little more detail on the planned exodus would have been nice, interstellar colonization is a massive undertaking unless the near future holds major advancements in that area. But, then again, alot of the older science fiction kind of glossed over that stuff too. Ray Bradbury's older stories come to mind.

Ayla's and Jondalar's sudden end was very sad, but I couldn't help but be a little amused by the method. It reminded me of the old road runner cartoons where the coyote was always getting flattened by some broken off piece of rock. Does that make me a bad person?

I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.
Master Solo chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
wow, Ayla's descendants cover every layer of society, rich, poor, middle, and all important times in history. I like it. Your story's underrated.
Master Solo chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
your writing is very powerful and you cover a diverse number of subjects ranging from historical fiction to near-future sci-fi and modern day life very well. what a brave little town. You've obviously done your research for the entire story, from the healing to the history.