Reviews for Naruto, Master of Seals
Uzumaki live much longer than that. Otherwise, excellent story! Half expected BSBW lol.
LadyEudave05 chapter 1 . 5/31
Awesome just plan awesome
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow, this has to be one of the coolest Seal Master stories about Naruto, that I have ever seen. And you literally invented ALL of his seal abilities. Amazing. Friggin epic, and awesome.

Well done. I would love to see a full timeline of this. It would easily be one of the best Naruto stories ever, with your... Will, and devious mind of course.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 1 . 3/15
Well... That was a good story.
reviewer chapter 1 . 3/7
lovely chapter but i think 84 is a rather young age to die expeccially with medic nin to take care of all those nasty problems that plauge our elderly also he is decended from the village of longlivetiy
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/27
Genius.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 2/16
Fuck your stories are fantastic!
KioshiUshima chapter 1 . 2/4
Naruto deserved that Harem. Legit.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
why did you call Naruto Harry?

why did Naruto have a short life span? his family are apparently regular supercenturions so why did he not even make centurion when he has a god enhancing his chakra and who enhanced his body from the womb?
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Nice one-shot. But shouldn't Naruto live more as Uzumaki?
Toad-sage66 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST FICS I HAVE READ
HelKat chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Two times Harry's name is used when I'm sure you meant Naruto, but I think this is an interesting story.
strabimonx chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Nice
Bertfred Randric chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Truly beautiful. Learning about seals was something you would expect from a character in his situation, especially when his family apparently had "talent" for it. For expanding on this idea so wonderfully and elaborately I sincerely thank and congratulate you
kris937 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
i love this it was great