Reviews for Princess Bella
SAHWEEET!
KimiD chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
YAY! THEY ARE TOGETHER!
KimiD chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Hey daddy, she's been a perfect little princess and you will be proud to know she behaved herself like a true daughter... cut her some slack daddy-o LOL
KimiD chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Lovely Bella they are in the same class therefore that makes him a suitable choice for the future queen of England!
KimiD chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Joshua is such a guy woo boy, poor Edward, how is he gonna react.
KimiD chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Well That does not make sense, not if my theory is correct... you don't know who he is well everyone except Bella and Rose seems to know what is going on, why does she have to be kept in the dark about stuff... and what about the conversation Edward and Alice had in the library Bella overheard... Mysteries Indeed.!
KimiD chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
I knew it, I knew it, Renee knew exactly who Alice was and what "family" she belongs to
Why all the sneaky, sneaky... and what did Bella do when Rose dared Edward to kiss her... hmmm
KimiD chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
SWEET!
KimiD chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
sheesh why is everyone glaring... he started it, so he must know who she is, but she obviously doesn't know he is the arranged marriage... and he is angry about it...
KimiD chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Hmmm, I bet Alice is somehow in the know about the marriage and Edward Masen is going to be under cover checking out our little princess wanting to know what his future bride is like...
CharlotteCrandal chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
I think that Royal Highnesses are the prince and princesses, and that the king and queen are Your Majesty. It is a fun story so far. Thanks.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Yeah! Can't wait to start the sequel. May wait if its not complete yet. I have to many WIP at this time to start another.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Sure hope u decide to do a sequel.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 12/22/2013