Reviews for The Way It Should Be
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This is for the little flamer who's like a pestersome fly and doesn't quite grasp the reality that this is a work of FICTION... First of all, you're not going to get the last word on me on my own review page, which you've already f**ked up with all your spamming. Second, had you read my little warning in the top of the page, you would have known to avoid reading this. Had you done that, you might not have gotten into a big, childish fit like the Triple H mark that you are (and for the record, let me say that I in no way have a problem with Triple H fans who don't have idiotic attitudes and mentalities like YOU). Clearly, you're a mark in general, because who really "hates" Chris Jericho? Thirdly, don't go throwing dates at me, sweetie, because I would bet I've been watching wrestling longer than you've been alive. *grins* I think I've been up and up on my wrestling trivia over the years. And finally, no thanks, but I will not "SUCK IT!" Sorry to disappoint you, sweetness, but I'm not, nor will I ever be, a carpet muncher.

Now that all that's out of the way, might I just add, HAVE A NICE DAY!
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
LMAO! Oh, it's just priceless that the Trippy lover who leaves a review has the audacity (but not the guts) to do so anonymously. Ryanne187, thanks for the hits and for the laugh! And you should get your dates straight because everyone knows Trips was with Stephanie since sometime in 20, when he started cheating on Joanie Laurer with her. Nope, I wouldn't ever dream of accusing Shawn (a great wrestler and great man whom I've been a fan of for as long as he's been in the WWE) of anything.

What's the matter? A little piece of creative FICTION gets to you so much? Is it a full moon or something? Because it's looking like all the Triple H marks are coming out in droves and getting their panties up in a bunch. LOL
Ryanne187 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008

Boy, peeps are so haters! A few things.

1. Hunter has EARNED his shots and anyone who prattles on about he and Stephanie apparently missed 1995-2002.

2. Edge is the one who got his ass beat, and thank GOD, cuz noone deserved it more.

3. Andlastly, I really dont care who has the IC title as long as its NOT Jericho. And as long as its Shawn that screwed him. fact, if theres anyone to really blame for making Hunter what he its Shawn, are we gonna start making accusations about THAT relationship? Pft.

D-X 4-Lyfe,

Punkers Diva chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
haha great story but e Punk won tonight D
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Hey :)

I loved this. Considering that I shelled out 30 dollars for Night of Champions yesterday, I was fully prepared to see both titles switch hands. I wasn't surprised when Edge retained the WHC, and frankly, it didn't really bother me. However, I was hoping that the WWE title would come back to RAW, and I was on the edge of my seat, praying that John would beat Hunter and take the title back. But did that happen? No, and it pissed me off. I am not a Triple H fan at all, by any means, and it pisses me off that he always gets the glory while others work their asses off for title shots, only to lose in the end. Ugh. I hated NOC. And as for the Intercontinental title...I'm not even going to go there. That was the downfall of the night, in my opinion.

Sorry for ranting on you like that. Anyway, great job with this. Reading it made me feel a lot better about last night-I'm glad I'm not the only one that got upset about both titles being on Smackdown.

Take care!

Cheryl chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
OUCH! You're not ambiguous about your feelings,are you?