Reviews for Prophecy
lilyflower chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Excellent story! I loved how it wasnt a romance but still had some flirting. One of the best stories I've read about Kushina and Minato.
Viridian chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Jun seems really creepy. His goals give me Madara-vibes and I hope Kushina reserves revising her judgement of him until she can get more information on the situation.
Viridian chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Ahhhh. I was getting the feeling from the councilman that he might not be so bad after all. Maybe someone the Stone leadership as a whole considered expendable, and possibly used as an excuse to escalate the war. At the end though, it seems like there's a divide in the leadership, and the escort was needed to protect the councilman from his own people as much as outside enemies. The bandits were also quite fishy, with their untimely deaths. I'm very much looking forward to seeing where you go with this story.

I'm not sure how old the characters are here, but since Minato doesn't seem to have his team yet, he must still be very young and not much over 16. Still definitely a boy rather than a man, it seems, although you often use 'man' to refer to him. Which in turn makes me wonder about Ryou's age, since he has to be older than Minato since he's a jounin as well. Hmmmm.
Viridian chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
It was great seeing Minato and Kushina together. Their interactions felt natural, and I liked seeing Minato's calm balance out Kushina's fire. Ryou is also a great OC, and I'm developing quite a fondness for him. It's great that you've kept him in the story and further developed his friendship with Kushina. As fond as I am of seeing Minato and Kushina together, it certainly adds more dimension to the main characters when we get to see solid interaction with other characters as well.
Viridian chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Love Kushina's spunk! Her characterization feels like it would fit snuggly into canon. I'm glad to see the Kushina vs Minato fight, and her spirit, wildness and loudness came through very strongly.
kaori and yoshi chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
i cant wait to read the sequal! eeeeeeee! i have become a major fan of this so i am going to stop typing and get back to reading!
xLovelyAddiction chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
wow, this was a great story, i am so excited to read 'fated'. thanks for the great story and chapters and may i say you are a great writer (:
3karen3 chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
I love this story I cant wait for the sequel,I cant wait to see Kakashi's reaction to Kushina when she comes back
megrim chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
Hi, remember me? XD

I'm back from my long hiatus (more of a long vacation actually) and was so happy to see this fic completed. But I can't believe you killed Ryou - nearly killed my heart too. Other than a few typos(that I hope you will fix in time) this story is absolutely amazing. My only suggestion is that the secondary character be Kushina, so other fans have an easier time of finding your brilliant story.

Another thing though, that's just my opinion... I don't really like Aiko. She reminds me too much of Hinata in a sense, and I don't really like Hinata too much. Just wishful thinking on my part, but I really hope she leaves in Fated.

But yeah, great story. Easily one of the best and most original I've ever read - and I'm proud to say I've read a lot.

Hoping Fated comes out soon, and happy new year's,

Aidan
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Sennin means Hermit.

You mean Sannin right?

Interesting story by the way.
Honeybeebee chapter 15 . 11/13/2008
it's good.. and i can't wait for the next chapter!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
Aw its over? oh well i'll have to read the new story now :D
twin083 chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
cool story mang.
starshipw chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
Congratulations on completing the arc. The plot was very well thought out and for the most part well executed. (Some of the Jun monster stuff was confusing.) You have quite a talent.

There are a number of typos in the story: "What are you doing here do late?" "the image reflected int the small mirror." After you finish a chapter set it aside and read it for pleasure the next day. You will catch a lot of things which just don't flow right or are misspelled. Like me just now. Rereading this chapter made me realize I misspelled "mourn" in my next chapter. Thanks for your help. Arigatou.
PeanutAngel chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
*sobs and applauds* I LOVED IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! GOOD LUCK ON WRITING IT AND SUCH! *cries some more* GREAT JOB!

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel