Reviews for To Where Do I Escape?
the brown cow chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Eager to see a update
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Promising start! I think you've done an excellent job fleshing our Mara's background. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I'm so happy to see life and the author have returned to this story! I really enjoyed the first version, and am looking forward to this new one. I'm especially excited for Luke and Mara's first meeting. I wish you luck in finding a beta! All the best to you~
Mara Jade chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Please, please update. I loved the story and was so excited when you published this new chapter. I am excited to read about Luke as well as his and Mara's interactions.
Padme chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Are you going to update? Please do the story was great, and so is this new chapter. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Would like to see how she and Luke will interact!
Luke and Mara XO chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
YES! Thank You! I have been waiting for this story to be revamped for ages. Worth the wait! Great plot and great way to capture the situation and how serious it is for Mara as well as how dangerous. Will we see Luke sooner than in the last version? Are you going to post more than 1 chapter next? Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
More please
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
Come on it's been a year
Starwars fan chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
Please write the new version. We are all dying to know where the story will go.
sailorsweetie chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
So I am so excited to see what happens to Mara now! I really really hope u post the next chapter to this amazing story! I wish u the best
of luck! :D
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I do not meant to rush you, but you did promise 3 new chapters, and your readers eagerly await them. I know creativity can be a fickle creature, so I wish you the best with your writing. Yet I must ask for them to arrive soon. As I said, we are eagerly awaiting Mara's fate!
guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
Hello! I know it's rude to hurry an author, but you did pinky swear lol looking forward to your new chapters!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
What happened?!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
I keep checking back to this story, I really enjoyed it! I know writer's block and lack of inspiration can be huge pains in the keester, but I would love to see an update to this story. Hope you're doing well and please, if you can, continue this. 3
Person chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Awesome story. Please update. Its like 6 years simce u last updated. Hope it continues soon! :)