Reviews for To Where Do I Escape?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/5
I do not meant to rush you, but you did promise 3 new chapters, and your readers eagerly await them. I know creativity can be a fickle creature, so I wish you the best with your writing. Yet I must ask for them to arrive soon. As I said, we are eagerly awaiting Mara's fate!
guest chapter 6 . 4/3
Hello! I know it's rude to hurry an author, but you did pinky swear lol looking forward to your new chapters!
What happened?!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/4
I keep checking back to this story, I really enjoyed it! I know writer's block and lack of inspiration can be huge pains in the keester, but I would love to see an update to this story. Hope you're doing well and please, if you can, continue this. 3
Person chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Awesome story. Please update. Its like 6 years simce u last updated. Hope it continues soon! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
needs three more chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
I know its been a few years (i havt checked the rest of your fic so im sry if u did)but it needs finished.
Siarias chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Aaaaahhhh! I love this! Dark Luke!
a person chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Awesome story! Continue to write more please!
I Am Not a Human Being chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
─░ts been thre years you gotta update!
TheConqueress chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
You seem to be one of the only people that writes heterosexual dark fanfictions.
Update. Now.
GravityNeko chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
cliffie..poor mara thinking someone is messing around with her head
GravityNeko chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
yay...can't wait
GravityNeko chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Somehow I knew they were gonna meet somehow not how I expected, but still good.

Oh, just one thing. I can't see Vader and Luke constantly using their lightsabers against riff raf..vader would most likely strangle someone and luke would use the force as other means of defeating them..maybe force lightening..just something that kept bugging me
GravityNeko chapter 2 . 11/16/2012