Reviews for The Unexpected Rival
Kirida chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I enjoyed this story.
janime chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
just perfect

title and story match perfect

when's next chapter..? XD
AMETSUkai chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This comes to prove that sometimes the one you expect the least is the most dangerous rival of yours... *giggling* god love that boy! He is really the one who has the biggest thing for Kahoko ... *was the only one who glared when Aoi Kaji? Kissed hee hand* giggling

That was fun !
Queen of Seiryuu chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I must say this fanfiction story between Yunoki and Kahoko is the best one yet! Awesome job!
CrimsonCamilia chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
your story is awesome.
gabriella chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I am listening to a Spanish guitar station on Pandora while reading this. Good storyline Like it. More on Azuma kaho please thanks
alexis chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I like this story. Keep on writing-iof all the boys in this anime I love Yunoki the most-he is hndsome, mysterious & just downright lovable.
zenophobiaz chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Omg omg omg~~ I totally love this story! :) I especially love how Azuma said he has always been the closet to Kaho out of them all. XD You should totally make more stories like this or maybe even make a prequel to this! Like how they started dating~~~ it would be so so so sweet! :3 hehe. I love this story. I also love how Azuma's three fangirls were "accidentally" left out on the list. I love it~ I can never get enough of azuma and kaho! :) you have done such an awesomely amazing job! Thank you so much for this awesome story and all of you hard work! I had such a fun time reading it and I enjoy it a whole lot! :3
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
AHAHA. Silly fangirls ;P. They knew they needed dates rofl
HakuRiu chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Lolz, cute. Me likey. xD I enjoyed imagining (since I always do) the others' reaction when the secret was out. Nyahaha~~! I have been expecting that Hihara would faint but he didn't. Gyahahahaha~! For an unknown reason, I always think of him reacting that way. -lolz-

On to your next fic I go~ :P
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I have a question: why would yunoki invite the WHOLE school to the party? kinda OOC if you ask me :P

also your A/N near the middle is leaving me...unsatisfied. do hino and yunoki...DO it? ya see, I'm not naive at all, so my thoughts go straight to the 'worse' possiblility (well, not worse, but...M rated :P) so what really happens between them? ;)

hahaha! I love the part after hino rejects len and then amou insults him saying 'even kahoko san rejected you' LOLZ

miyabi's slip-up of calling hino "oneesama" in front of amou wouldve definitely got amou's attention. so she would've thought about this more.

also I think maybe putting more of the reactions of the people wouldve been good, since it's a BIG shock to people.

LOLZ hino's friends can't even recognize her! hahaha

LOLZ when they all say "HINO KAHOKO?" together thats brilliarnt! hahahahhahahaha

and the guys are so accepting of their relationship...and len is like "you can count me in also"-like so OOC but funny! :P

this is all lighthearted remarks, so don't worry, ne? I really enjoyed reading this :D
Tenisu no Ouji-sama chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hmm... Dat was rlly... unexpected. xD Hehehe... Lookin' forward 4 more. xD Great! Dis 1 is cool! xD Haha..
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is too good! Waiting for more!
Lousia C. Campbell chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
A great one!

I just love Yunoki and Kaho pairing.
tap31 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I really like your stories. I wish you'd decide to make another chapter of this fanfiction