Reviews for Eidetic
mistress yume chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
seeing that you said that this is the end of the kismet series, i've got to say that this ties it up pretty neatly ]. ginny's realized her "not" sins, but shes still hard-headed enough to still believe that she and harry will be together forever *rolls eyes*. but i loved this series because it was a new pov on a h/hr relationship. keep the excellent fanfics coming!

the devoted reader
Seravia chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This reminds me strangely of Snape. He never got married... but I feel like this would be him if he had. The series is really good, I reaaly do like HHr more after reading it.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
A new one and the end but it ended the only way it could, with Ginny unchanged. Completely self-absorbed. She couldnt be swayed by her own wedding vows or the needs of her own child. I hope Clemmy went with her dad and that it didnt ruin Harry and Neville's friendship.
storycrazy22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i really enjoyed it. i was definately not disappointed. the whole time ginny was a bitch, and she cant change just like that, so im happy u were true to the the way u made her at the begining
Kage Koutetsu Yume chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Yet another great one-shot, that was a great story, great read for sore eyes, sore eyes of someone who longs for Ginny bashing, cause that's all she deserves!
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow. This was an interesting one-shot-but in a good way. I never really thought of Ginny in that light before (considering I'm a die-hard H/G fan at heart), but this was very enjoyable. I really enjoyed your writing style. It's something I don't usually see on FFnet, so great job. :)