Reviews for Knocked out
Shadow-chan93 chapter 32 . 10/1/2009
XD LOL Das war mit Abstand eins der besten Chappies!

Ich kann mir die Mädels richtig gut vorstellen XD Aw armer Chrno am Anfang XD Und arme Rosette am Ende XD
evilpheonix94 chapter 31 . 9/28/2009
yay!keep it up!XD
Bleubonheur chapter 31 . 8/30/2009
good chappie what happened? you haven't commented in like a year O.O but if i could make a friendly recommendation? i think the story is getting a little teeny tiny bit boring...maybe you should make something exciting happen to make it more..intense? dramatic? maybe it's all the chapters -.- try to make it more interesting though! the storys kind of missing a plot line after a while so try to find another hope you update soon and take my advice good writing thanks :D,

-crazed :P
Chikanpo chapter 31 . 8/20/2009
lol, I read this one and just realized how similar my oneshot is. That was not on purpose, I swear! I just got my idea from a review I left on Topsy Turvy about making them prove it by kissing lol. Completely unintentional! Quite funny though xD Can't wait till the next chapter!

Chow for now brown cow!

Tanu/Chibi
Emilinia-sama chapter 31 . 8/19/2009
CUTE! and hooray! you finally updated! i thought you disappeared! my mind is put at ease over your resurface. so anyway, next chapter is the big announcement, ne? poor Rosette.

lots of fluff in this chap. (i love that word, don't you?) happy, sappy fluff. yay fluff!

update soon!
Shadow-chan93 chapter 31 . 8/18/2009
oje, wenn ich Rosette wäre, würde ich die nächsten paar wochen, nachdem Chrno die bekanntgabe gemacht hat, nicht in die nähe der schule gehen... die wird ja aufgefressen! da ist dämonenbekämpfung ein klacks dagegen!
dark-phoenix-loves-kai chapter 31 . 8/18/2009
nu i demand more! *turns into a chibi and stomps my foot* more Chrono X Rosette *huffs*

(good chappie btw. and can i poke Aion?)
nightmareofnoir chapter 21 . 7/10/2009
aw... Azzy's so kawaii! X3

heh, yeah, I'm glad for Shader too! and Chrno and Aion and Joshua must be feeling relieved too.

byes, gotta go read the other chapters.. 30 more to go!

BTW, i really really really liked this chappie!

- chibi angel lilluc
nightmareofnoir chapter 20 . 7/10/2009
BEST FANFIC EVER!

sorry, just that I really LOVE this fanfic!

lol, Shader/Mew is so hyper!

wah, 20 chapters! I LUV them al!

here's a lil snack for your awesome writing! *gives a choc chip cookie and Pocky*

enjoy keep up the awesome work!
Emilinia-sama chapter 30 . 6/2/2009
woot! Genai! When is Chrno going to come back and get all jealous over Rosette?

Update! for i must know!
EvelinChan chapter 30 . 6/2/2009
Awesome! I love this chapter.
talkstoangels77 chapter 30 . 6/2/2009
Actually "occupied" is the right word there...But "audible" means "hearable". You want the word "visible" instead.
Emilinia-sama chapter 29 . 5/30/2009
cute! -_-

love it lots; keep it up!
Shadow-chan93 chapter 29 . 5/29/2009
na jetzt ist er wenigstens wieder zu hause.

lol, jetzt würde ich aber auch gern wissen, warum Sathella und Rizelle nicht zur Schule gekommen sind.

Schreibst du hier bald weiter? bitte!
EvelinChan chapter 29 . 5/29/2009
YAY! A new chapter...I really like this one

You're the best.

GAMBATE!

I hope the next chapter will be post soon
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »