Reviews for Rebirth
Stormy04 chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
This is a very good and interesting story. So I can't help but wonder why you abandoned it. You could probably wrap things up in about one or two more chapters. I'm sure fans of your story would appreciate it. So I'm not sure you are following these reviews any longer, but Just think about it. Thanks and keep up the good work.
DragoLord19D chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Update Plwese
:.{
Camy chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
Awesome story! Please update soon!
mint chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Love this story! I hope you update this soon!
KyouFan17 chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Love the Terry/Max action.;) This is a pretty good story. I am dying to know what happens next.
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
Aw so cute at the end.
Brixon chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Umm, I guess I should have reviewed this chapter first huh? Oh, well I loved it. How Bruce was so much like a father figure to Terry and how much Terry loves Mazine, but is conflicted with this whole Dana thing-a-majiggar. Hope he knows what to do and gets that goon before the goon gets to Maxine! (But I aleady know what happens XD) Great, can't wait to read more.

Lots of love,

Moonlight015
Brixon chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Wonderful chap. Love how much Terry loves Maxine, if only this had hapened in the real show. Darn it. Anyway upd8 soon. Plz need to see what happens next.

Lots of love,

Moonlight015
nequam-tenshi chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
This is getting suspenseful! How does Terry break up with Dana?
PerfectLover chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Awesome chapter! I really like how things are coming along so far. Please update ASAP!
RyokoMist chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME! oh my goodness i could see everything perfectly! i felt like i was watching it on tv or, even better, like i was there...I FELT LIKE I WAS MAX! the emotions, i felt what she felt! and i could hear the urgency in Terry's voice. and i could feel the door as it was being knocked on. when Max was getting scared and raced to her room i was getting anxious just as if i was her experiencing that. honey, by the time i finished reading this chapter i had to lean back and take a deep breath! my heart is STILL pounding and im still feeling uneasy. GREAT CHAPTER! simply great!
PerfectLover chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
This story is really good so far. Can't wait to see what happens next!
The Crobatman chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
It takes a lot to impress me...

But this fic, it blew me away after the first chapter. Entertaining, good flow, character development, a good story.

Impressive, I look forward to future updates.

-The New Batman
The Crobatman chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
SCHWAY

'Nuff said. ;D
ElleGal chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
Awwww, Max, you are stuck btw a rock and a hard place. :(
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »