Reviews for A Chronological Account
Phosphorescent chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
It was fun to read. And thank you for sharing it with us!
Murphy AT chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Hehehehee! I really loved this! I wasn't sure, at first, but the way you portrayed them was the most accurate I've yet seen. Wonderful character development! And Elise is one of the most dynamic OC I've read in this fandom. Brava!
valschanya chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is brilliant! Brilliant i tell you..i just adore the naiveness written all over this story. Other fanfictions always bring up adult themes that are way above the characters and your story is like a breath of fresh air!
Ant chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Brilliant story!

I hope there's a sequel.
PtbFE chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Cute story, I like how they didn't immediately like each other, with Rose rebelling against her parents, Scorpius turning spineless, etc. Nice piece of writing.
pyr0technic chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
twas good :3
pyr0technic chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
XD LOL i laughed so hard xD
aliluckygirl chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
That final chapter - perfect! thumbs up :)
Seph Meadowes chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I liked this story and how their relationship grew from animosity to almost friendly to finally the beginning of something romantic. I kind of wished there was another chapter though, like an epilogue showing what happened next if they really did get together or not.

I love how you portrayed Al and Rose. Elise was a well-done OC because you really did make me hate her, though I got a bit of a lesbian vibe at the end with the whole tie thing...

Anyway, great job!
Sarah chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
wo-xi-huan-ni chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
like this :D write more please!
candygirl7114 chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
it was good
picatsso chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Ummmm, so the ending was weak, but the story was kind of cool...yay?
helpmeimstuckon chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
jerk he is so stupid
daed chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Woah. This story...yeah. Epic. I love Scorpio. He doesn't have his own character yet, so writers can just mold him into whatever they want.

I love it! I swear, Elise was SUCH a bitch, but she got better, cuz she got them together! Yeah. WOOT.

RoseScorp FTW.