Reviews for The Test
LvSammy chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
As Dean would say...HOLY CRAP! This was AWESOME! I loved it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I loved this. I couldnt stop reading. Dean was just wonderful and how great was a protective Sammy and John was just amazing. FANTASTIC! THank you!
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
So not where I thought it would go, but great nun the less. Thanks so much for your story, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Not nice, very very not nice... I hope there's a happy ending in the end, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Loved loved loved this chapter, thanks so much Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Found this story on a search of Google, glad I did and I look forward to the rest, thanks Nicole
amoslin7419 chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Wow, great story! Thanks for sharing it.
friendly chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
nice job.. that was good.. are you going to doa sequel
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Awesome way to end the story! Wow, you really had me afraiid for Dean with the way e was reacting, but then he knew that Sammy weouldn'ty leave him, that he had to get back in there to him in the dream so he ould help his baby brother.

I truly thought there for a few minutes that Dean was going to shoot his dad for trying to get him away from Sammy!

I can imagine how shocked everybody must have been at finding Sammy alive!
EnglishLass chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Great ending to a brilliant story. The way that Sam's love for his brother is his trigger and not anger is how I have imagined Sam's powers progressing.

The angst that John and Dean felt at the loss of Dean was heart wrenching but that it ended on a happy note was great.
Thorny Hedge chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Whoa. That was one roller coaster ride of a finale!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
great story... Intriguing twist. Thanks!
tomash chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
What? Agh, please update soon. Great chapter. K.
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
OH noes!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
OMG, there is no way you just let Sammy die,- Shame on you for leaving us with such an evil cliffhanger. Especially with not telling us what Sammy's side of the conversation was. Now we have to wait until the next chapter to find out from Dean-if he can even talk after just seeing Sammy basically die!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
What the HECK? DO NOT leave us hanging long... PLEASE...