Reviews for Even
Adelled chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Very nice to see a thoughtful Mary, considering rather than reacting.
sliz225 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
How sweet! I love these two together. You've really described their relationship perfectly here.
ryn chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
-grin- Whe, M/M fic I like very much. Keep it up!
ewriter chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I liked it it worked well in description of the way the characters reltaionship worked.
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aw. I like it. I think you portrayed their relationship very well, and the language was also amazing.
Madam Mare chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Short but sweet. I liked it!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
that was cool. I can't wait for this fandom to get going
Tubbie chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Nicely done ! Some debts are welcome additions.

~~ Tubbie
Stefanie chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Love it. Totally believable as a deleted scene. You really nailed Mary as a character. Please write more.
PoeticallyIncorrect1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Okay first of all nothing like a link ever appears in reviews or fics. I would like the link to the fanfic site so please PM or email me.

Second of all it was a great missing scene/post ep to the episode. It eneded rather abruptly and this capped it off nicely as well as being something I could see on the show. Keep up the good work.

Mary
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I do like this very much - Mary being reflective (like at the end of each show) gives us a moment of calm in her usual flurry of activity, and I think you've caught some really good insights for her here. Especially the one about how they do NOT actually balance each other, because there is too much momentum there.

I hope you write more (and I hope IPS gets its own category soon!)
FindaHappyPlace chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Holy... Wow.. that was great, thanks for posting btw. You've got talent..

I have a story, but it's not Mary/Marshall... I'm kinda getting up the nerve to write it..

Well congrats on a great story! I give you many a kudos.
BalancingxAct chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Hey, it made me so happy to see that there was an IPS fic- I love that show. It's consuming my time.

I liked the message of your story- that in friendships you're never even bcause it's a cycle of dependency. At least that's what I got out of your story.

In case your interested, there's a site devoted to In Plain Site fanfiction:

fanfiction.

there's a couple stories up already. You should check it out.

-April