Reviews for Enough
Blue-10-Spades chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Loved it :)
jpgFury chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
that was absolutely incredible! i loved your writing style and the story flowed so smoothly

it progressed in a really honest and believable way

i thoroughly enjoyed reading this and hope you have more posted to keep me entertained :) off your page to find more...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You've done a magnificent job of capturing your/her emotions in the story. I would be better-it think, just maybe- if you put into chapters. I liked the story, so thanks! Kindest regards.
Cookie Thief chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I cried when I read this. This story was enlightening, in a sense, and the ending was great! You are a talented writer to create a story that evokes so much emotion from someone.
Just Another Random chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww... You're a great writer.
Rainbow R chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This story is amazing! It had me crying and smiling! I was acting bipolar!
UlurNaga chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow...This story was just...amazing to read. The literature is incredibly written, and to have such an in depth view at a Decepticon's conversion from the perspective of their CAPTIVE is just...wow.

I read this whole story listening to "Transformers: The Score-Optimus" and it just hit me so hard.

You are an incredible writer. Thank you for having given me the honour of reading this.

Candi
winnie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
WOW! Seriously, you made that sound like an awesome movie! Yay Variance! :) i wonder where he went to see a snowy owl ? :)
Albion North chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Beautiful.
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is one of the most amazing pieces I have ever read, One I know I'm going to be reading again and again and again.I cried, I laughed, I felt the overwhelming empathy of being one with the character, a feeling that only comes from the best of writers. The best part, I believe is the lack of name for the woman, she's never given an identity, we think of her as the 'captive', and the Decepticon the 'Captor', it was just such an interesting way to do things, to identify with characters that have no 'identities', so to speak.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was an absolutely amazing read.

I don't think that I can express how wonderful this was in monotone text.

Honestly, I feel amazingly lucky to have found this. It's amazing what boredom can produce.

Most. . . a lot of authors portray their characters as having that undeniable reservoir of courage and while it is fun to read, it takes it far past what an actual reaction would entail. Especially in a situation like this.

God, this was an amazing read. It has forced me to rethink my own characters.

I really can't express how thankful I am that you've posted this-even if it was over two years ago.

Much love:

~Animelover
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Excellent
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow, that's a really amazing read! Yes, I keep saying that a lot when I review your stories *sheepish smile*

Her actions and her reactions, her emotions, the desperate yearning to live for just another moment, the relationship between captor and captive, that all felt very real and realistic to me. You really managed to convey the horror she experienced and the long-lasting emotional trauma it caused her and you didn't even need to resort to physical violence for it. Actually, that she just plain doesn't matter to him at all as an individual, just as a pawn in a far greater plot, adds to the horror of her situation.

I also love the character development of the Decepticon and that we only learn his name at the very end. That makes learning his name such a meaningful moment, it really shows how far they've both come on their way towards seeing another as people rather than just a monster/a pest.
Purble chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
O.O

Damn, this was a really good read for me.

The characterizations, surroundings, development felt *real* to me. That events could occur in this fashion.

I like that as she developed through the story, we could also see Variance begin to develop as well. It made the ending feel very sweet.

Well you continue this storyline elsewhere? (Happily?)
LeahBee chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
wow. amazing story. thats all i can say :)