Reviews for Finding a Family
please update..its been 24 years but this is an awesome story..
TeamStark2905 chapter 14 . 9/30/2023
Excellent. You captured Professor Snape\s prickly hedgehog-like personality very well.
Another Author chapter 14 . 8/2/2023
Wow, very well written. Excellent vocabulary choices throughout. Great descriptions. Wonderful capturing of characters. This is the first Snape/Harry story I've read that incorporates his two sidekicks in a very palpable way that works and is humorous and engaging. I could actually see Snape and Hermione getting along quite well, now that I think about it!

Great chapter plots and show-not-tells of character throughout the story. Wonderful motifs. I think this is the first time I've ever see Snape portrayed as a bit meaner/'Slytherin-er' but still quite lovable. Great balance of his cool nature and hot temper, too. The dialogue is excellent throughout and consistent.

And let's not forget there are underlying themes with great depth here, especially about the houses. Well done. :)
Michael chapter 14 . 11/26/2022
Not sure I agree with Snape giving Harry lines for not thinking about including Hermione.
I mean, why WOULD he? Snape's been very adamant about keeping everything very hush hush. How was Harry supposed to know that Snape wanted him to include her? He (unlike Snape) is not a mind reader.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 10/7/2022
Great fic. Awesome job.
Ttime42 chapter 14 . 5/31/2022
Such a cute fic! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing with us.
Ttime42 chapter 3 . 5/29/2022
Really enjoying this fic so far! Ron is a good friend but a bit of an idiot here to not get the full story first. Very in character tho! I enjoyed his deviousness.
GoldAsh chapter 14 . 1/23/2022
Ok i NEED more fics like this
mc1221318 chapter 14 . 11/20/2021
Really a great story. I wish I were able to express my enjoyment more eloquently.
SnapesAngelFFN chapter 13 . 9/23/2021
This is such a brilliant fic- you really are so talented. Your writing and word choice is perfect, every single time. I just love it! It’s really one of my favorite series- and I feel kind of dumb for commenting on it like, 13 years later, but well done. It is such a comfort piece. Thank you for gifting this to the world.
Heidy chapter 14 . 5/4/2021
I loved the story and Ron is so accurately portrayed. And the ending was fantastic , asking for favorite type of biscuit
aqp.gerencia chapter 14 . 8/30/2020
Bueno déjame decirte que esta muy interesante la historia, sigo revisando y te doy mi opinión si es que no te desagrada, te escribo en mi idioma original y lo copia con google traductor para ti; saludos

Well let me tell you that the story is very interesting, I keep checking and I give you my opinion if you don't like it, I write to you in my original language and I copy it with google translator for you; regards
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2020
I really loved this story! I realize you have probably left the story, but O want you to know I enjoyed it!
ISM chapter 7 . 1/9/2020
honestly, I don't think I've seen a writer handle Ron this well before
kimjo2 chapter 14 . 7/27/2019
Lovely, just lovely. Thanks so much