Reviews for Finding a Family
Michael chapter 14 . 11/26/2022
Not sure I agree with Snape giving Harry lines for not thinking about including Hermione.
I mean, why WOULD he? Snape's been very adamant about keeping everything very hush hush. How was Harry supposed to know that Snape wanted him to include her? He (unlike Snape) is not a mind reader.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 10/7/2022
Great fic. Awesome job.
Ttime42 chapter 14 . 5/31/2022
Such a cute fic! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing with us.
Ttime42 chapter 3 . 5/29/2022
Really enjoying this fic so far! Ron is a good friend but a bit of an idiot here to not get the full story first. Very in character tho! I enjoyed his deviousness.
GoldAsh chapter 14 . 1/23/2022
Ok i NEED more fics like this
mc1221318 chapter 14 . 11/20/2021
Really a great story. I wish I were able to express my enjoyment more eloquently.
SnapesAngelFFN chapter 13 . 9/23/2021
This is such a brilliant fic- you really are so talented. Your writing and word choice is perfect, every single time. I just love it! It’s really one of my favorite series- and I feel kind of dumb for commenting on it like, 13 years later, but well done. It is such a comfort piece. Thank you for gifting this to the world.
Heidy chapter 14 . 5/4/2021
I loved the story and Ron is so accurately portrayed. And the ending was fantastic , asking for favorite type of biscuit
aqp.gerencia chapter 14 . 8/30/2020
Bueno déjame decirte que esta muy interesante la historia, sigo revisando y te doy mi opinión si es que no te desagrada, te escribo en mi idioma original y lo copia con google traductor para ti; saludos

Well let me tell you that the story is very interesting, I keep checking and I give you my opinion if you don't like it, I write to you in my original language and I copy it with google translator for you; regards
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2020
I really loved this story! I realize you have probably left the story, but O want you to know I enjoyed it!
ISM chapter 7 . 1/9/2020
honestly, I don't think I've seen a writer handle Ron this well before
kimjo2 chapter 14 . 7/27/2019
Lovely, just lovely. Thanks so much
Guest chapter 14 . 2/21/2019
this was awesome! i wish you'd write severitus just about Harry and Snape's relationship ( i always lacked a protective father figure so i love reading about them more than most). you really are incredibly talented!
Xanosh chapter 12 . 2/21/2019
Look this is quite possibly the best subversion of the Ron the Deatheater trope I've ever seen and it's amazingly hilarious. However is it really necessary to rub the reader's face in you spanking fetish quite this much? I mean everything is better in moderation but you just won't stop talking about it chapter after chapter. It's fine that you like spankings so much, but this level of fetishism without warning just comes off as uncomfortable for the reader.
BlueMoon007 chapter 14 . 1/29/2019
Nice story. I enjoyed this a lot.