Reviews for Finding a Family
shadow warriors chapter 8 . 2/4
What r u not in slytherin?
shadow warriors chapter 7 . 2/4
THIS IS THE REASON WHY THEY SAY TEENAGE EMOTIONS RUN WILD. OH MY GODS I SWEAR TO HADES I WILL THROW Ron FROM THE TOWER MYSELF AND I WON'T REGRET IT.
shadow warriors chapter 6 . 2/4
Snape the ultimate slytherin.
shadow warriors chapter 4 . 2/4
This story is good
shadow warriors chapter 3 . 2/4
Idiots all of them. What else can I say.*sigh*
Mol-dune chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Thanks for the background. I want to read more!
Rez chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
I like how reasonable Sanpe was throughout this. I appreciate his sharp tongue and his openness in regards to his rationale with the trio. I think there was a little too much dedication to the description of the spanking sessions, but that's your prerogative. Thank you for the read. KTN
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
This is really good. I hope you write more soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
love it
2AM chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
Awww, what a great story. I love that you showed off Rons ability to plan ahead. I always feel like that gets left out a lot, and that you also showed his willingness to sacrifice himself for the safety of his friend. And I really liked the call back to the first chapter when Ron was getting spanked (This is Wrong.), and the closing line is wonderful :)
mackiechandler chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Oh please don't stop here. This is great!
mackiechandler chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Thischapter mAde me laugh hysterically, at the local library, where they and my nephew immediately put me in the bonkers old lady category. Harry's comments on Lockhart are just glorious as well as Shapes absolute horror at the syllabus of stupidity.
Jissy2013 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
So fun and lovable so sweet :-)
Jissy2013 chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
So sweet and awesome :-) :-) :-) :-)
Jissy2013 chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
I love it such a good chapter :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)