Reviews for Finding a Family
Guest chapter 14 . 2/21/2019
this was awesome! i wish you'd write severitus just about Harry and Snape's relationship ( i always lacked a protective father figure so i love reading about them more than most). you really are incredibly talented!
Xanosh chapter 12 . 2/21/2019
Look this is quite possibly the best subversion of the Ron the Deatheater trope I've ever seen and it's amazingly hilarious. However is it really necessary to rub the reader's face in you spanking fetish quite this much? I mean everything is better in moderation but you just won't stop talking about it chapter after chapter. It's fine that you like spankings so much, but this level of fetishism without warning just comes off as uncomfortable for the reader.
BlueMoon007 chapter 14 . 1/29/2019
Nice story. I enjoyed this a lot.
BlueMoon007 chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
Not sure I agree with Snape giving Harry detention simply for not coming forward about being beat up. Poor judgement on his part sure, but he's never had anyone before to learn to trust in, that takes time. He didn't do anything wrong here other than panic.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 14 . 11/19/2018
oh no that is it. what a great story.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2018
Awesome story and writing couldn't put it down.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2018
Put a 2nd part up, u kinda left off at a strange part.
JunAhrkSonaak chapter 14 . 5/29/2018
Wanted to enjoy it, but spanking apologism isn't my thing. Sorry.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 14 . 5/12/2018
That last line had me laughing. I did continue to wonder when she'd join and almost thought the 'complete' was an accident. Interesting take and I like that all three are mentored.
Ravenpaw chapter 6 . 4/14/2018
Omg the last part though. I actually imagined a cartoon snape hurling ron from the Astronomy tower.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2018
I really wish this would have continued. I mean, you just brought Hermione into the story! Also, whatever happened with the “friendship” between Harry and Draco?
crotia chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Especially the blackmail part
ElmoRemy chapter 14 . 11/3/2017
I want more.
Lilyluna43 chapter 14 . 6/14/2017
Loved the last part!
Loved all of it, actually! Great fic!
Lilyluna43 chapter 7 . 6/14/2017
This is sooo funny! Ron is just so melodramatic and jumps to conclusions every time! Unbelievable! I chocked on water from all that laughing! Can't wait to see future Severeus-Ron interaction! Such an interesting pair, but very rarely seen in fanfictions
344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »