Reviews for Padded Cell
BBCGirl72 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I really enjoyed this. Keep writing!
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
No matter how many times Ianto watches Jack die, he'll never get used to it. Because he loves him.

Love your littel story.

Please write more.
JonesIantoJones chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I agree - do a second chapter from Jack's POV.

And I liked how the angst ended and became fluff-based. Angst is over-rated - you can never have too much fluff. Or too much Janto.
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
No, no, no, it wasn't bad at all!

I loved the "But every time Ianto sees Jack’s eyes darting around the room, frantically trying to locate the young Welshman as he wakes" bit :) It made me feel all funny inside :)
Vera Steine chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is really cute... I like it, although it does switch a little between angst and fluff... I'd love to see more of this, maybe Jack's POV?
missdaisy2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Okay so the only problem I had with the story is that it was way to short! I liked that it had a touch of fluff mixed in with the angst. It was great!
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I think you captured Ianto's feelings dead on the nose. It really would a little angsty, a little fluffy, a little humorous and occastionally even a little maddening to have Jack as a lover. Nicely done.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
hm...It would hurt to see the one you love die over and over again. Just like you cry at a movie you have seen before.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Really good! I didn't find it all that angsty, the last bit, with Jack looking for Ianto when he comes back to life was a little sweet! Lol - just a different perspective ; )

Hollie : )