Reviews for Pranksters
Kigura chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
This was one of the best narugaanaru story's I have read yet it was set up and executed perfectly
Dead account no longer here chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Soooooooooooo, whos top? I'm guessing it went both ways. This was cooh.
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Ahhhhh oh my god, I loved this! I could feel the jealousy, the anticipation, the shock when Sasuke made the announcement :3 It was beautiful, I felt everything and absolutely loved it, very nice work here.
xytera chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Awesome story. I love how you developed Naruto's and Gaara's relationship. Gaara's definitely going to have his hands full with his mischievous prankster! I'm glad Sasuke wasn't made into a complete douchebag, and I came out liking him a lot more in the end.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
THIS. WAS. AWESOME. I love how you made Sasuke the one who plays the villain, and ugh if only you went into detail about Sasuke's and Naruto's relationship back then. Mannnnnn. But stil, this was really great. Got me squealing and shit. Haha.
sapphireblue12 chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
amazing! i read this in less than a day because i was so into it :) I am happy they got together in the end 3
raineynight chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Awww, how cute! Loved it! :D
heavensentskysky chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
what a beautiful story! iloved it!
Drifty Sock chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Wow, amazing story. I particularly loved the ending, poor 'ol Gaara. .

This is one of the best Gaa/Nar stories I've ever read, I'm amazed at how well this is written compared to the other Gaa/Nar stories, which most of the time contained PWP. I'm not a fan of pure smut stories with no plot.

I am currently in love with this story, it has all the features of a well written text. Sure, I've seen a few minor errors, nothing too noticeable though. Don't stop writing!

~~Mail~~
nekochick93 chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
omg that was a awesome story one of my favs right now! i like the ending with the whole stay the way you are i love it _
Jubpawz chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
SO yeah...I loved this story~~

I haven't read a GaaNaru in a long time...it's always overshadowed by SasuNaru, but when I really get the urge, GaaNaru's never disappoint.

The plot was well thought out. I liked that a lot. The story FLOWED instead of hopped, you know?

The way you portrayed the characters was perfect. Sasuke as the "I'll help you, but in a discreet complex way" guy. Naruto being the "Damn I love you! Don't you get it from my pranks?" type and Gaara, the stoic "Will I regret this?" type.

X3

Anyways~ Great story. I absolutely loved it.

Keep Writing.

~Pawz~
JessMess chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Brilliant story.

The characterization was strong and consistent, the tone and overall feel was beautiful. Grammer and Spelling was awesome! A truly refreshing thing to see :P

I enjoyed the plot emmensly. The character interactions and responses to situations was realistic and effective to convey the tone of each scene, which inturn added depth to the plot. I enjoyed the plot twists and how they progressed.

Overall Brilliant story, one that is getting added to my fav story list, and one that I would enjoy reading again :P

Well done.

BYe
i chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
Right. No more starting your fics before work, cause they are hard as hell to put down.

Loved this as much as Sweltering - you easily write some of the best naruto/gaara fic I've read. Thanks for posting :)
thassoCardigin chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
okay, only one question: WHY IS SASUKE HELPING NARUTO OUT! SHOULDN'T HE BE JEALOUS? Argh! It maketh nu sense su! [] X[]X Z[]Z V[]V T[]T O[]O Q[]Q [] [] meh, watever... su.
thassoCardigin chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
D I love the game Cat and Mouse~ (wow, that was random) lol, "Oh Goody." I could have never before imagined Gaara saying that but this fanfiction makes it possible. XD Its Great, thanks su!