Reviews for Secret, The Story Continues
slugger35 chapter 72 . 7/27
Just so you know in slow pitch softball there are 3 balls and 2 strikes, not 4 balls and 3 strikes. Great chapter, Amy is the best!
slugger35 chapter 35 . 7/27
Omg! Hilarious! I love the light, funny moments you put theme team in.
slugger35 chapter 17 . 7/27
Omg! This chapter was just too funny and perfect!
halfbadgirl chapter 78 . 4/8
I have to go on the record one more time: thank you for this wonderful, emotional, inspiring family album. It is, hands down, my favoritest of favorites across all fandoms, if for no other reason than its beautiful simplicity in showcasing the honest (and often humorous) day-to-day rhythm of two heartbeats unified in love. So very well done. Thank you for sharing your talented writing and gifted storytelling.
halfbadgirl chapter 54 . 4/7
When I saw that there were 78 chapters to this fic, I thought to myself, "No way. No how. Nun uh! That woman has got to be on some seriously illegal substance to even think for a moment that a fanfic reader (namely myself) can make that kind of commitment. I don't care how many favs she has or if it is chocked full of adults-only smut cloaking itself in sugar and spice. 78 chapters is a professionally edited ePub book ... not amateur-hour fanfic. So I ain't doing it. No way. No how. Nun uh!"

But then I put my toe into your giant sugar-pond by taste testing "Secrets" first. Well dammit to gumdrops, I was hooked!

How, in the name of Mary Poppins, is it possible to read 54 chapters of pure, unadulterated family fluff and still yearn for more?! At this point, I'm hoping you'll un-complete this vault of all things sugarlicious and keep the spice flowing. And that just ain't right. Cause I'm a badass. And a curmudgeon. I don't do sappy. Not in public, anyways.

So here's me throwing you an attagirl for imagining and letting us live in the Wonderful World of Jereau-Prentiss for well over 100 fabulous chapters. But if you tell anyone you caught my Garcia troll pen grinning from ear to ear, I'll deny every last word.

Cheers, my dear! ;)
morte206 chapter 78 . 1/31
Thank you for a spectacular week's reading between Secrets and this wonderful series I had a myriad of laughs and more than a few tears.

And though as someone else noted its been ages since you revisited this universe you so wonderfully crafted you failed to write the one story that should have been there more than any other I believe: the one between Angie and JJ wherein Angie dared suggest JJ live off Emily's money and just quit the BAU. Surely between her naturally obstinate nature and pregnancy hormones the EPIC fit JJ had was one I would have paid to be privalidged to read.
Guest chapter 77 . 12/8/2014
Ok, for starters I love the idea of several one shots all put together which I probably why I read all of this in 4 days.

Second of all I love the story of Kelly, AJ and the 19 year old boy. JJ and Emily and their expenses. If ya know what I mean.

Next, thank you for writing this amazing story. Secret and The One shots of secrets this really was a good weekend.
YNR-RNY chapter 78 . 10/20/2014
I know you wrote this forever and a day ago but I loved reading it. Actually between Secret and this one I did not get a single wink of sleep.
It is in my opinion beyond words.
Pamba chapter 78 . 10/19/2014
This is an awesome story. I am a reader, I would rather read than watch tv. I have had my own version of the Emily/JJ saga running through my head. This story inspired me to give it a tried. So hopefully soon you will see my version of Emily and JJ's life.

I know it has been a while since you add to this story. If you decide to do anymore on it you could go back and more fully explore the personal relationship of the other team members.
Pamba chapter 75 . 10/19/2014
Brought tears to my eye
Pamba chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
I love how playful you make the team.
Pamba chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
that's awesome. I am a mom and I can't understand anyone turning on their child that way. shame on them. All I want from my kids is for them to be happy. I applaud people like you family that take in those that have been abandon by their families.
Pamba chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
It's not confusing. Just keep making sure that you lay out the timeline.
parad0x1n chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I literally just finished reading both Secret and this story. They were truly spectacular!
SEAGUL chapter 54 . 10/19/2013
i wish we could get some stories about AJ at UNC...