Reviews for Livin' the Life
Chocolate369 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for making this story! On the Run is one of my favorite book series and there aren't enough stories on it in my opinion. Great job; I love the idea of Miguel living with the Falconers!
katni evergreen chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
omigosh! i loved this story SOOOO much! im currently reading the on the run books a second time and when im done i'll be reading the kidnapped books again too. GREAT JOB ON THE STORY! :D
PrincessMnMz chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
LOVED IT. Miguel was always one of my favorite characters.
NessySchu chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww yay. That wS still awesome. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh my gosh, that was such a good ending for him. :) In the book I was just waiting for Korman to remember him and bring him back into the story. Then when he does, it's only to let you know that he is miserable in jail. Can't tell you how much that disappointed me. So when I read this fic of yours I was sooo happy. :-) At least someone decided to write him a happy ending. Great job.
Silvertongue90 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think this could use some work but I love it regardless.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
this IS what should have happened. Miguel was given a raw deal. I'm glad someone righted it.
StarVamp chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw!I am SO putting this on my list of faves!
Nessy chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You're right, I never thought of that, but it's a good point! That was great!
AquaFreez chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw. Loved it... but I don't think Miguel is one to cry. I thought I'd have to wait forever to find a good "On the Run" fic. Thanks alot!

Sincerely,

AquaFreez3
SSJ Sky chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really like this idea for the ending, I wish it had happened too. This has a lot of potential, but seems more like an idea share than a fic at some points ; I am glad you posted this though, I always did like Miguel.
Flightgirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aww I wish that happened! Miguel should TOTALLY have become Aiden and Meg's brother. You bring up a good point, because Gordon Korman kind of dropped Miguel as a character. Why have him in the last book at all if he was going to leave him in jail? The books are still wonderful, mind you, but it really makes you wonder...

Anyways, great job!

Flightgirl away...
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
FINALLY! Another Falconer fic! This is rlly good, i like it! Well done!

redrose7856
Azurewolf02 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Yay! :D That was so cute.
4th Triforce piece chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
A lot: ahem a little short but well-written out.

You and I connect the same thoughts on how it should have been. I never thought of it this way. :)