Reviews for The Art of Holding Hands
katarina97 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
adorable
abovetherim chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I thought that was breathtaking and that you are so right about how you looked at hand-holding! Brillant! And I can actually see tony building a robotic hand to practice and studying her hands in preparation, I loved it!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wow, this story was so cute, I actually started tearing *sniffles*. Anyways Beautiful story:)
kitkatbaby611 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was really good.

XD

very tony-like.. I love it. )
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
that was so cute! i loved it! and thinking about wall-e while reading it maded it 10Xs cuter! _
katakanadian chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Sweet. I'll definitely go see WALL-E.

As others have pointed out, you really need to clean up the confusion between first person and third person perspectives.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was so perfect! Very realistic too - Tony was freaking out about this one seemingly simple gesture, carefully planning his move, and then when he's just about to pass it up yet again Pepper unexpectedly does it for him. Loved it - trust Pepper to know when her boss is in turmoil of any kind.
kitty2399 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh my gosh! This was so amazing!

I LOVED THIS STORY, and I love the ideas you put in at the beginning about the art of holding hands. Holding hands really does mean that much, and I love how you displayed that through Tony and Pepper! It was adorable!

This was one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE one shots! This was fantastic!

Great work!

Kitty2399

P.S. I saw Wall-E too, it was so adorable! I got choked up during the holding hands scene! lol! :)

Great job!
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
It was a nice little piece as far as writing goes. But you could've done abit to make it in the 'he thinks' genre of writing (which you accidentally switch to btw), because the first peson narrative maks him sound a bit more uh.. sensitive(?) than the 'macho' idiot we know. But I liked it that Pepper held his hand rather than he hers.
eternalhope08 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
cute, well written...but kind of OOC for tony stark, don't you think? i mean, it's fabulous, but...unrealistic.

i'm sorry, i'm not trying to be a bitch or anything, it just seems that this is too...sweet.
larazzledazzle chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
nice. since getting out of my last relationship, that's onle of the things i've missed the most- holding hands. i've seen pictures of people holding hands before and it's always struck me as one of the most intimate gestures a couple can make in public. it's one of the purest signs of unity. i'm glad in this case that pepper made the 1st move & that out of all the bad stuff w/ Obie, at his funeral something good came out of it.
LadyV77 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Very lovely little piece, but you did miss a few spots when turning the story into first person (you left in a few "he"s instead of making them "I"s).
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Loved it! It was very sweet and very simple and very perfect.