Reviews for Several Miles from the Sun
BobtheFrog chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
I love this story. You don't hold back on your punches. It is hard and scary on Connor and Abby...you are totally putting them through hell and there aren't many fics that don't holdback on them. I am seriously enjoying this story. There's only one issue...it's not finished! I know it's been years since you last updated...but is there any chance you can wake up the old muse and continue on with it? Because it is SO good!
Alice I chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
I have finished what is here and my opinion still holds. This is one of the best Primeval fics out there.

Then I looked at the last update. Over a year ago. What a shame.

I would have liked to see how you finished this. Still, I understand. I have written fics that never got finished. They were good stories that deserved to be finished, but when the muse moves on there is not much that one can do to wrestle it back on track.

I'll have to check your profile and see if you have written anything else. Thanks for sharing what you have written. I'll mark it for updates just in case your muse ever comes back to this story.
Alice I chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I printed out and read the first half of this story and wanted to say that I am very impressed. This was very well written. Your use of description paints a vivid picture for the reader. You have captured the voices of the characters well in particular Connor and Steven.

Abby, Cutter and maybe Jenny seemed a little off to me, but then again I am at least a little biased because I have seen these characters through all three/four seasons that they were in respectively.

This story feels very well researched. I don't personally know anything about the ancient eras of this planet, but your descriptions of what the air was like in the (whatever) era sounded completely accurate. The explanation of why the plants and bugs were so huge made perfect sense.

The descriptions of the creatures, and territory was wonderful. The part about hacking off the Mer flesh made my stomach turn, but only because I had such a clear picture of what they were doing. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story. I'll leave another review when I finish.

Once again, this was very well done and after having read nearly half of the fictions in this fandom I think this one is by far the best one out there.

Alice I
Anon chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awesome story... just wish it was finished. Good reminder why I usually filter on completed only.
Sambrea chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
I love this so far. Where's the rest of it?
JustEllee chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! Just get them out of there and back to Nick and Stephen?

Please?
6tigercubs chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Update please..it is a very gripping story.
aunteeneenah chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Okay, you sucked me in with your story. It was really great, writing was clear, kind of wanted to back-hand Abby and Connor when they didn't (wouldn't) talk about how they were feeling but then, after I'd stayed up until 4:30 a.m. to finish, you left them in that God forsaken place. Come on, you gotta get them out of there, gotta let Nick and Stephen rescue them. It looks as if you finished this back in February of 2010 and I see you've written other fanfic since then so please give us a happy ending? Please, please with sprinkles?
rileybear 14 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Really good! Can't wait till next chapter!
Janine chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Is Chapter 7 the end? Or do you plan to continue? PLEASE!
Livia2001 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Oh wow! Completely fantastic story! I can't wait to read more.
echomoon chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
this is realy good. please update soon!
Angel Monroe chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
You can't stop there! I mean, it's not even a cliffy and I'm still dying to know what happens. Anyway, this is a very good story, which is not something I get to say on this site all that often. Typos are minimal, characters are as in-character as they can be while push to the breaking point, and the story itself has an interesting and plausible plot. Three cheers, all around. It's great to find a story with proper grammar and a generally unpredictable plot. So again I say, good job. Hope to see more soon.
AnonyNita chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
augh! please don't leave us on tenterhooks like this...!
Julie chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
This is so very well written and by far my favorite Primeval fanfic! You portray all of the characters so well, but especially Lester, the way you wrote him is just spot on. I also like that it reads more like an actual episode of the show than anything else I've read so far. Amazing...more please. :)