Reviews for Look A Like
Sutff chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
If I dont get my fair share of a happy SASUsaku ending then I won't forgive you. EVEN if u gimme a cookie.
belbieg chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
You're dragging the whole plot. It's kinda infuriating.
You are my Math chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
ohw! i thought it was karin, you know karin has red hair almost look a like with sakura XP... hihihihi! by the way i think i'm going to enjoy this story! :)
Maskedgirl3 chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Sakura and Sai...hmmm I kinda like it but I like Ino and Sai cause Sikamaru had temari! yay! haha _
Maskedgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
For a second I thought it was karin but thankfully it wasn't!
PandaShadow chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Random review here. I really enjoyed two things in this chapter.

1. "Look happy!" - HAHA. I was cracking up laughing. At midnight. I hope I didn't wake anyone up!

2. 3 Kakashi. That's all I have to say.

Imma continue reading now!
x-ticklemeblue chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
wah! I loved it! _

the ending was the best, so happy!

I don't like the "Sai warming up with Yoko" part though. LOL. xD

anyways, nice story. :)

faved.

xoxo,

ticklemeblue20
Death Eater Devin Black chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
another amazing story OBJ haha im in love with ur stories please continue to write ur others that u havent finished u always stop at good parts :( so stop writing new ones and get back to the old ones haha anyways again i love the story and great ending btw i always loved the name Daisuke
Shana-Kaye chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
i love this chapter i wish it would continue though nice job keep on writing
PaRaNoId rOsE chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
nice job on the prologue its good its not sucky at all
Aki Riko chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
nice
Eliasngelfili chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
really great.. i tottaly love this story.. amazing.. lovely.. beatiful.. cute.. awesome.. i really love this story..
Shining Through chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
Lol, I loved this story! Especially the end. When I was affraid that you were going to make Sai end up with Yoko (a.k.a. bitch), I started freaking out! But when you made him ignore her, that made me the happiest person on earth! Great story, loved your writing and ideas!
JamieyMarieh chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
beautiful
Azure for Sure chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
so amazing (i am actually crying right now.) you did (sob) a great (sob) job.