Reviews for 156 Letters
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Gosh you're killing me! Just when I was thinking that everything was going to be alright you crushed my thoughts :( c'monnnn
the kyo chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Are you not updating any more? 0.0
The Queen of Confusion chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
What the hell?

Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Pepe Le Pew chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
Hey, I really like your story, there aren't many Gaara and Naruto stories out there. I think you should use Kiyoshi, it would an even dividing between both his parents. Anyway, great story.
Unknown Scribe chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
wha.. poor naruto.
Largely Inconsequential chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Tatsuki is a better name D

DRAGON! Muahahaha

And his last name can be Miharu, because that means Clear blue sky, and then his name would be Sky Dragon in the Japanese format, within which he would be referred to as Miharu Tatsuki!

Is that not awesome! D

Yay, I love this story, I really do!

Please keep writing these awesome chapters! D
xthextellxtalexmassacrex chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
Oh wow! I would be lost on what to pick good luck! Any way update soon!
ChocolateDucttape chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
haha problems with names huh? dont have an idea XD maybe like that bleach characther nell? xD she's cute!
goldchild chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Takeshi is the name i would pic.
itachi-sama15 chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
You should go with kazuki ! But that's just my opinion. I love your story it's WOW ! Please keep writing! _
Crimson chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
*facepalm* Lol naruto.

I love how you update so quickly! keep up the good work...
CrashingUpward chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
I like Kazuki and Tatsuki. As for suggestions, Naoto, it means One who is honest. Also I just think its so kawaii! ;)
Crimson chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
Lol, Im sorry, I should have explained. ;.

Aww! They have a son! Sho caute! And what made tsunade so alert? is it sasuke? is it the baby? does the baby have like a weird fox-racoon dog mix demon? Is she just hungry? ...I'll stop now...

*waits paitently for next chapter*
Aranthera chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
Ah! AA baby boy! Yayness!
CrashingUpward chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
This chapter was a lot better than the previous one. I tend to drift away from mpreg stories but this one pulled it off rather well. So kudos and please update soon.