Reviews for Yugi's Conquests Part Five: A New Game
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Lord have mercy! That was amazing! If you are not compete, then lease ccontinue this wonderful story. Keep up the good work please. ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Why a rectangle? Why not a square?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
PLEASE do another! Pretty please? Maybe you can include Pegasus...
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
After reading all five in the conquest series, it makes me wonder what would happen if the press and public found out about their relationship somehow.
RosaPompadour chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was just awesome ! I hope you carry on ! I just adore how they all swap lovers now and again. Sooo hot !
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I think it would be awsome if you got Marik, Malik, Bakura and Ryou to be topped by Yugi then all have them have a "Yugi is the Alpha" party.
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I'm at a loss of words! You have a gift my friend use it for the right things! O/O
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hmmm... maybe knitting? I hear it keeps your blood pressure down. ;P
anime-nympho chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I just love this series. Do you ever plan to write another one in it? I sure hope you do cause it was really fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

ani
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Damn! that was fucking hot! i mean like smoking hot! w-o.w! i loved every bit of it! suuuuuuuuuper job!
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
SMUT-FEST!

*dances while singing this repeatedly*

smu-fest~smut-fest~simply is the best~smuuuuuuuut-fest!

Well writ smut~

smut of a high caliber~

(believe me, I know. It's hard to find good smut these days...)
Addiena-Saffir chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
*ahem* excuse me i need to get a towel and clean my chair now. *blushes in embarrassment*
ZeroGravityInq chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
smutsmutsmusmutsmut! Smut is defintely better with sexy boys. Hey, can u throw in sum marik and bakura then we got a party!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great story. They are great together.
Ronnieex chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
*drools intensely* I...Am...Speachless! That was the best four-way SetoxJoeyxYugixYami I have ever read. I read the other four parts as well and loved them! I really hope you decide to do another one!