Reviews for MLAATR Escape from VEGAPrime
JennyxBrad874 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I know it's been 4 years but please continue this, it's really good.
gps3 chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
is there no more chapters! :(
gps3 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
haha a Swedish maid. it si funny becase i am from Sweden. any way good job with this chapter.
gps3 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
:)must continue reading
gps3 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
wow did not see that coming. me like!:D
gps3 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
have to read next. :)
gps3 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
good job, like it this far. :D
JbeAnneCin chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
AMAZING! I read this and I was so upset that you havent' updated! I love how you added a background story to it!
Dread Barb chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
Very good, though I have to agree with the flamer below and say that you need to work on dialogue and lower your usage of adverbs. Show us, don't tell mah boi! Hope I helped. I wish I could give a more insightful review but time is money. Sorry. Bye.
Zara Morikawa chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
plz update! Oh and btw-do u have a deviantart?
Blackcat842 chapter 13 . 12/5/2009
YAY I can't wait for the next chapter it's gunna be AWSOMLEY CLIMACTIC I JUST KNOW IT! WHO!
Coll90 who's to lazytosignin chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
Holy shiz! Poor poor Jenny. And why did brad go back to the big bad boys road? I'm sorry, but I cannot picture brAd in a bar. It makes me want to punch him. But I can't, can I? But your a really good writer, and I hope you keep writing.
Ryuubi blackheart chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
hey im sorry for not reviewing but my email dont work anymore ( i dont know why) but well im sorry for not reviewing so is sheldon now insane or is he doing this for real and if he is can he like be REAL and not the type of guy that at the end goes like omg im so sorry jenny brad and all others for going evil on you NO please make him bad evil whatever
LacosteChick13 chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
omg its soo good you need to finish it! 3
Grand Warlock Naarghul chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
Good lord. You're TERRIBLE at punctuation. There are so many mis-spellings and lack of proper punctuation that it's rather painful to try and read through this. You put periods in weird places, put periods where question marks should be, or omit periods altogether. You also fall into the trap of using "could of" instead of the proper "could have". I suggest using your grammar checker and spellchecker when you type. It can save you from a lot of painful errors.

Second, your dialogue is terrible. I find it difficult to tell who is speaking sometimes, and your poor punctuation damages what is said on many occasions.

You have great story potential. But you are squandering it. I suggest taking and learning everything in a basic grammar class, then go back and proofread this. Refine your technique, and I guarantee you will get better recognition.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »