Reviews for The Inevitable Journey
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
when will u update?
Neko.Writer chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Omg youre killing me! You havent updated in years! ! (Like im one to complain that just updated after 3 yrs) but still! You cant just stop! See it through until the end!
dead-soulreaper chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
this great id love to read more please update
Blahblahcat chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Luv it!
CrusadingSaints chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Awhhh can you please keep this story going! This is my favorite fanfic on this site because it feels so cannon. I love the characters! I know its been a long time since you updated, but i wish you would update soon. Anyways love ya and keep up the good work!
quietreaper chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
just finished reading this story and its sister story and i love both of them. kinda wish more people would review so more ch could be posted. also on an unrelated note read Love me, Sensei and loved it, i put it on my favorites :D
Werneck - Densha chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Hey, that's a nice fanfiction you were writting.

Could you please continue?

We rarely see anyone creating a hole universe for the fanfiction, and yours is really amazing

I'd like Tatsuki too, so i'm really enjoying reading about her.

Please continue
Mari Kia Aishiteru chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hey Please update this story of yours.. I really like it you know. And I know other readers and reviewers would be happy if you found your inspiration for doing this. I've read 'seeking a happy ending' a long time ago and I've been waiting for this sequel and noticed that you haven't been updating it. (sighs) well, I understand because I'm a writer too but it's been a long time and I really want more of this story so if you please? (puppy dog eyes)

thank you! and I hope, even for a little bit, I gave you some inspiration or something. :) good luck with this and remember that I'm waiting!

PLease update! :)
the Writer chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
loving the whole story just started on this sequel and loved it so far. thank you for making this as it always brings a tear to my eye .
372259 chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
I love your tatski scenes with the kids ! They are so adorable :) great work! Keep it up :) update ASAP ;)
HelloKittyLover12343 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I wish they were true... but sadly they are not. :'( This whole entire series from the very first chaptrr of the first series has my interest I wish i could write a fanfiv on Bleach, but it seems too difficult to write.

-Alicia

PS: *whispers* Update soon okay? ;]
HelloKittyLover12343 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011

-Alicia

PS: *whispers* Update soon okay? ;]
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
wow! really good! i can't stop reading!
thill chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
i vote to give him a hollow
Shikata-ga-nai3012 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Good Story with an excellent plotline. Please update as soon as you can. I've loved all your stories before this so I really hope you keep updating!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »