Reviews for Always
please update this story it is one of the best storylines I have read so far
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I love this story! Harry should tell the twins about how he did the prank! and his status as a 2-gen Marauder! LOL. I look forward to the next chapter! and Awwww, Four month-olds are adorable!
Myra Zinshu chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
This is to fuckin cute please continue I am literally dieing from the suspense! Please update!
Evil Irish Pixie chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
I'm loving the story so far and loved the first fic, Never but pretty please update whenever you get a chance cuz I'm dying to know what happens next between Harry and Peter
Steph5anne chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Please continue
Psyka chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Oh I love it please please please update again soon
Alex Daniel chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
I LOVE!
Alex Daniel chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
AMO ESTA HISTORIA! Lamento que no pueda poner mas pero es que no me quedan casi megas
FunnyDs1 chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
Ohhhhh please update soon its been over 4 and a half years that really is long enough to find a tiny bit of free time to write something, please come back to us i don't want this to be the last chapter i ever read of this. Its the best peter/harry fanfic out there so please please tell me that you are still using fanfiction and haven't forgotten about this, please update.
The marauders21 chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
LOL this last chapter made me ROFL!
Please continue with this! I'd love to Beta of you need it.
SkyePenderwick chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I THINK I LOVE THIS STORY TOO MUCH FOR MY OWN GOOD!
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
aw I wish you would continue this
lifelovelaugh chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
I love ur idea of putting peter and harry together! 3 can't wait for more
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Aww! Feel better and thanks for writing this! :)
Shadow315 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
MORE SOON!

And why wouldn't Peter go with Harry for christmas, just becasue of the Weasleys? That's stupid! And I don't think Harry would leave Peter for their first Christmas together just because Ron's a jackas*!