Reviews for Always
Alexander chapter 2 . 8/10
Well, I'm oficially pissed off, and I won't be reading anymore and yes it's because you put Peter in Slytherin and it's not that I don't like Slytherin (although ew Slytherin) it's because it could have been so much better with Peter and Harry in the SAME house sleeping in the SAME ROOM
Agunimon0627 chapter 7 . 6/23
Loving this story please keep going because I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Zela3 chapter 7 . 5/3
I love this story! I think I've read it before but had to reread it (and the first one as well...it really doesn't help that there still aren't enough stories with this crossover...). I personally hope that you eventually find the time and inspiration to continue this story as I would love to see what happens next! Also is Hook by chance Regulus or is he a oc black brother/cousin who we don't know? Anyways I'm probably going to look at your profile next to see if you have any news about this story written on it...
Allen Poe chapter 7 . 3/4
You are a silly person for not finishing this story! I love chapter 7! the people turning into colorful animals was genius! I really love the that Harry and Peter finaly told eachother they're feelings and i hope to see more love seans in the future chapters too. And PLEASE make more pranks like the color animal potion too. So please make more and more chapters and finish this story as soon as you can!
SecretSpells chapter 7 . 2/10
1 hope you come back to this story! Love it!
puffin chapter 7 . 1/22
I love this story. I read it once before along with the prequel to this and still love it. I can't wait for you to update this story. I really hope you will when you can find time to do so.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
please update I like this pairing
dainystarkblack chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
FINALLY! THEY TELL EACH OTHER FEELING. AWWW THE CUTENEST ARE KILLING ME *cooed*
PLEASE UPDATE SOON,PLEASE?
Kaik chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
good l0rd I thought this was pettigrew/ Harry I was like ewwww my eyes
FallenNiji chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Kudos, my fellow author, kudos.
lauriepop 14 chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
please update
wijesingheamesha chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
Please please update... I love this story
ThomasNealy chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
NOOOO five years since the last update. How could I not have seen that. I got all hooked on the story only to see it's abandoned. So not fair!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2016
please update this story it is one of the best storylines I have read so far
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I love this story! Harry should tell the twins about how he did the prank! and his status as a 2-gen Marauder! LOL. I look forward to the next chapter! and Awwww, Four month-olds are adorable!