Reviews for On the Road of Life
ROSE chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
SHIT THAT IS ONE DANG GOOD ENDING. WHOA. THAT ENDING IS FANTASTIC. LIKE DANG BRO.
Rose chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Aw, thats so cute! But doesnt she get the dog before valjean died? I like this way better.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
"Its over" ?! What an awful
Way to end the chapter! It makes me think shes breaking up w him or something! (But ik and have faith in you that you wouldnt do that lol)
Rose chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Eh i kind of liked this chapter, what marius saod was nice. Idk wjat to say but im reviewing cuz you asked me to :P
Rose chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
I love that chapter! The inkeeper is so funny, and when cosette got all upset... Haha! Although i must admit so far i like your aphrodite fanfic better than this one. Aphrodites all MOTHER OF PLOT TWISTS!
Sophie Capulet chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
I love this story ;) please don't give up on it
Ellisaed chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
IM READING THIS I LOVE IT KEEP GOING ITS AMAZING JUST LIKE YOU
MeowDamnation chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Awww. Thank you for this. Loved loved loved it. I can see that only a few people have left reviews, and that's probably why you've discontinued. Nonetheless, I still want to tell you that this story is worth continuing, and if you do continue it, I'd be very happy to read more on the life you imagined Marius and Cosette would live.

Again, thank you. Reading this has been a highlight of my day. :)
girlonfire5360 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Really great chapter!
girlonfire5360 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Yay!
girlonfire5360 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Oh no!
KC chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
Simply wonderful. It had it's cute moments and it had it's sad moments. As expected, I enjoyed this. Well done. :)
Evelyn chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
Very very very very WONDERFUL

THE BEST FANFIC I HAV EVER READ!

PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT FANFIS OF LES MISERABLE BOUT COSETTE AND MARIUS!

MORE MORE MORE

MMMMOOOORRRRREEEEEE
Wide-Eyed For Pontmercy chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
Eh, still too lazy to log in. This is quite a fresh and endearing story just about simple, everyday life and I LOVE the M/Cness of it. I've enjoyed reading it thus far, and it definately deserves more reviews. The language and descriptions sometimes feel more as if they are coming from the 2000s, not the 1830s. Other then that, this is a great story and I'd love another update.
Tian chapter 5 . 3/14/2010