Reviews for Accident & Emergency
saya.sen chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
lol, I doubt PDAing would help kill the rumors, but I'm sure they'll have fun trying...
bm77ok chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
aw
The Bellow chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Well, Jessica did sort of deserve it
juliaSwan chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
omg!

that was so cute!

excellent story,

cudos to you
mysecretwish chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
i love it[:
ichiko baka chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
wah! omg! that was quite wonderful! would you mind contiuing this story? it really just has so much potential! (you don't need to drag it out too long, just more edward/bella would be nice! :3) it was very very cute!
taybee12 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Haha, great ending!

Awesome job!
blackandivorykeys chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
yay! edward kisses bella, bella kisses edward. one of the best endings to a short story )
mandy chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
aw,that was so cute! i hope if i ever get ran over the driver is just as cute...
infinite.exs.and.ohs chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
OMG GREAT CHAPTER!

LOVED THE KISS SCENE!
shininglights chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
aw! I absolutely loved it! I'm sorry it's over. Can I put in a vote for an Edward version of the last chapter? Please?
Luvntwilight chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
That was a nice fun story. I look forward to more.
Wake-up Soon chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
The last line was just perfect!

I do vow to read ALL of your stories, but its 11 o'clock now on my side of the ocean, so not tonight.

Soon!

Anna.x.(:
TabieDee chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
That was fantastic, Emma ! :)

You always make amazing shorts. Be them one shots, two shots, three shots, four shots... you get my drift. P

Hha.

I think I'm .. speechless :O Haha, maybe not, but close.

When Bella slapped Jessica, I burst out laughing, and my family looked at me like I should go back to the insane asylum

(PS. Said asylum already KICKED ME OUT :D) JOKES ! xD

Great story, and keep it up.

PPS. I've been trying to work more on my writing. Any tips?
skg910 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Can I just say I'm loving your stories? I'm seriously going to have to read all of them before the day is over!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »