Reviews for Accident & Emergency
Elaili chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow. Bella and Edward crashed. Haha!

And she watches him dress through his window. Haha x2! xD

This made me laugh. Bella and Edward are all accepting and nice even though they both crashed. I love it. xD

Great job! Good luck!
jacob is the new black chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh, this is cute. I'm diggin' it. How short do you intend for it to be, though?
InspiredDelinquent chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that is such a great idea! i always love your stories!

update soon please!
SiriusEdward39 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Awesome! I really like that!
EnderACullen chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I love how new ideas keep popping up! Can't wait to read the rest!
Dobber17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
aww thats so cute in a weird way

update soon
weaknessisour-strength chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I always love your storys
hyacinthgirl18 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lol, you always have the funniest stories. seriously, awesome writer. lol. and the watching him change thing isn't all that creepy- it's perfectly normal for hormonal high school girls to do that to the guy they might love... not that i'd know from personal experience, hehehe... jk, . lol, funny story. i'm glad they are acquaintances though. and that they're not mad they hit each other. lol. does this mean bella is going to have to give him a ride to school each day since his car is obviously way wrecked? lol, that'd be just too good to be true.

love the story (as always!) update soon!

peace out and happy writing!
inluvwitacullen chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I don't know how to tell you how much I already love this beginning. So simple, yet so creative... I getting sick of the overly dramatized crap that everyone is writing now. Twilight wasn't even as outlandish as some of this stuff. I really can't wait to hear more.
Invisible As The Wind chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Like it!

Update more!

Please and Thank you!
Kizna Himura chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I can totally imagine them hugging each other in comfort and staring at the wreck in front of them. I can't wait until the next chappie or any new updates from you!
crystalight22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that was funny. yea it is kinda creepy but maybe he wanted her to watch he did leave it open
D3lete please chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I like this story. I love how different it is. I can't wait to see how it plays out. Also I like the summerary.
foreversleepless chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
very cute!

please continue writing

& update ASAP
Iyeshana chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Um...I didn't just read this because I read it the other night! :D *bigger smile than there is an emoticon for*

You already know that I love this one! so cute! But you know what? YOU said you were going to update CAMARILLA! Even Clandestine would be cool, since I haven't read a chapter of that in forever!

But I'm not here to nag, since we both know you take on too many projects...

You're too awesome.

And I bet the supertopsecret story is the one you sent me some of that is now sitting in my fanfiction folder labled 'Edward'. How suspicious...*shifty look*

BYE FOR NOW...