Reviews for His Favorite F Word
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow this is good. Thank you. Such an insight into anyone, especially Grissom, is hardly ever wasted.

Thanks.

-Albus

PS Red velvet cake is bloody AWESOME!
fox-rox1539 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Fantastic story! I absolutly loved it!

~Val
Nicole Berman chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was BEAUTIFUL. They were so in-character, and I could see every piece happening as if it were perhaps a missing scene from an episode (if TPTB would give us a little more sweet GSR, the stingy bastards, LOL).
mossley chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
What an original idea for a story! I loved it. You conveyed so much of Grissom's emotional state over the ages, and GSR was as romantic as hell.
ProWriter11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Just found this. I thought I would try it because I've read others of yours that I've liked. This was mind-blowing. Just beautifully done. You write beautifully, and this was a pleasure.

j
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
So Beautiful.

loved it
SoS5-16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
wow.. its been a while since I read a fic that has bought me to gentle tears. This is a beautiful piece of work. Thank you for sharing it.
phantomi chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This was so beautiful... Really.. I loved it!

Thank you!
Night Terror56 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I loved it,it was very anti-climaticin the was very well written.
VMLOV83 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
that was beautiful.

thank you for sharing.
toothchick chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great title! I really loved this story!

This was a hysterical line: ...he replied nonchalantly, feeling like scummy pond scum.
microgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. You really have a wonderful way with these characters. I loved where Sara had always wanted to Eskimo kiss Grissom; it just made me melt for some reason. Thank you for a great read :)
faketreefinger chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I actually considered this fic perfect. Your writing is rarely anything but perfect to me, but this one really really touched me. It was so real. The dialogue was so well-placed and believable.

“Oh.” How does one respond to this stuff?

Haha. So Grissom. Pathetically adorable.

Incredible job, as ever.
bordercollie chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
great story :D
angsty chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wonderful story!

I didn't notice the lack of a non-self beta.