Reviews for His Favorite F Word
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
that was totally awesomely awesome! you so totaslly rock! gimme some fin...noggan...swet... *sorry*...

yea that was awesome- very... grissom... and the scummy pond scum made me laugh!
mossirgligrD chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh my goodness, that was wonderful, I love the way you write these two. You are awesome. I got so excited when I saw your name appear in my e-mail box. My favourite F word is also 'Forever' - GSR Forever.

Viv
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was SUCH a mistake to read while I'm depressed. Or maybe it wasn't.

Either way, I have tears because it was beautiful. The cake was such a nice touch. Thanks for posting.
GSfanatic chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ya know, I'd ask you to marry me if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a girl and live in Portugal.

I was so happy when I saw that you had a new story. Your stories make me happy. I even printed all your stories so that I could read them during my lunch hour at school. And boy there were so many pages! Front and back, to save a little. And now here it is. Another story that I'm going to have to print as soon as school starts again (summer vacation, yay!).

Thank you for providing me with such amazing stories to read. If it weren't for you, my lunch hour would have been really, really boring.

Oh, and I have to say this: "Can I kiss you for a while?" was my favorite line. You have no idea how many butterflies were inside my chest when I read that. Just... the love, the vulnerability, the fear... she didn't take it for granted that he'd want to continue what they had started. That one sentence showed what Grissom did to Sara for years and it showed just how forgiving she is and how much she loves him.
LizLemonDonaghy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is a really nice and very well written story ! I had a smile on my lips from the beginning til the end...Bravo :))
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I loved how this progressed. Great job!
SirBarth chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow... just wow
sky m chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Fantastic!

Love your Grissom as always :-), what can I do to keep your muse happy? I'm skipping my summer vacation (for obvious reasons) so I could use more of these wonderful distractions! Thanks for sharing!

fav line: "He listened to her cry on the phone. Just like he had on the night she left him. On the night he convinced her that he would wait—forever, if he had to—to have her back."

There's a fic in that last line there!
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
only one word needed "AWESOME"
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
It was good...very good. I have tears in my eyes good.

Thanks for the hope...that Sara wouldn't leave Grissom in

his sadness, and that Grissom and Sara have a forever

together! Great story.
gslover123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
loved every minute of it. not too wordy, just right wordy.
My Kate chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
wonderful work...had me weeping in remembrance...and in anticipation of season 9...this was an amazing enterprise...thanks so much...
LouHooper chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This sttory is so beautiful,it makes me cry. I am missing Sara so much. But thanks to you, a writer so wonderful, I see them together again.I enjoyed it very much.
Vplasgirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh Wow! What a nice flood after a Summer Reign drought. I was so thirsty for really good GSR fanfiction that I started re-reading your stories yesterday. (I didn't dare review them a second time.) I have to say that one of the reasons I so love your stories is that you write the genre that I crave. And that's totally subjective. But what isn't subjective is that you write them so flawlessly. It's always such a pleasure to read you. Thank you once again for your most excellent work.
TVFanatic592 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Very Nice! I loved this story except for the ending but characters leave and maybe come back. Anyway, its cool to read about the full GSR timeline. :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »