Reviews for The Herculean Tasks of Shuuhei Hisagi
Bulbreon chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Um...you should read Bleach 651...I think you called it. I think you fucking called it. Are you fucking Kubo?
sepherothschild chapter 52 . 5/10/2015
please continue your storry i have enjoyed it so much please please finish this story
dukefan01 chapter 51 . 5/31/2013
Of course they hace a deal. GO SHUHEI!
dukefan01 chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
awww, so cuit! Nanao needs to learn what a complement is.
dukefan01 chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
Oh no, the head captain is getting involved! Poor little Shuhei. Him and Nanao are my second favorite pairing in bleach though.
dukefan01 chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
Well, they did wrestle more than one demon. Mission accoplished.
dukefan01 chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
'Have we steered you wrong yet?' I'm sitting here nodding 'YES!' My favotrite was 'blondes, can't live with them, can't kill them fast enough.' think i'll use that on my sister
dukefan01 chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Wow, they must really have nothing to do huh? This is quite amusing.
dukefan01 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I would hire them.
dukefan01 chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Wow, I love Byakuya at the end of the last chaper and this is also amusing. I feel so bad for Shuhei though, poor guy!
dukefan01 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
OK...It keeps me laughing, I want to finish it! Poor little Shuhei, he's being set up bad. Those jerks, those so called 'friends' arent helping either.
Lycorish chapter 52 . 12/1/2012
Hi, Barbellenel! I just wanted to know is there any hope of this fic being updated/completed? Maaaybe someday in 2013? Because this fic has all the things I need in my (fictional) life, not the least of which is het!Hisagi Shuuhei (and in that vein, Shuuhei/Nanao). This is kind of embarassing to admit but I first read this fic a few years ago and have since re-read it several times. Sorry, about that! I'll get around to properly reviewing each chapter eventually! (It'll be fun to re-read it, again.)
Guest chapter 52 . 9/18/2012
I finally get here (of course, after some days). Wow, your fanfic has things I didn't imagine, ever. My favorite part was when Hisagi gives Ise the rose at the parti, I think it was so romantic and (from Nanao's part) unexpected. Please update soon. I'd love, I'd wait, and I'd die to see how this story ends.
petrichorus chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love this story PLEASE update. You had me craking up the whole way through so far - creating some pritty uncomfortable situation s on busses, church serveses and the like so anywayss you are incredibly talented to yah continue as long as you enjoy what you do and well we need moreness *puppy eyes * arghhhhhhhhh u are amazing to be able to come up whith such a good story line and actually write it with skill and a sheet load of humour so yah just thaught id say that C:
Kamo113 chapter 52 . 12/23/2011
such fun! I hope you continue!