Reviews for Hard To Love You
Wow...Talk about a Deus Ex Machina
ABlazingPhoenix chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Now what am I gonna dooo! Soo amazing! :D
heavyheartsandhope chapter 25 . 6/11/2011
Awww! That was such an adorable ending for such a suspenseful story! I'm sad that it ended, but all great things must come to an end. And this was definatly great! I loved the whole trilogy!
xosunshinegirlxo chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
so great! loved it!
Prettypink16 chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
Way awsumm story! Love it~!
Prettypink16 chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
I like the story but I kinda got annoyed by the 'ya' factor.
Knight Zeromaru chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
I've finished reading your story after being out for nearly a year. I must say that this story takes the cake. The Trilogi is simply awesome.

Great job and I hope to be seeing more fics from you
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
Okay I am going to be nice cause I dont like flaming but you need to work on keeping your characters in character. For example Kari is never so mean she would never be such a bitch to TK and TK would never hurt Kari either the plot is good but the characters could be shown better Kari was totally OOC and Sora was too. I agree with Lord Pata also where was Patamon? I mean it seems as if you were kinda picking on TK too much I mean the poor guy had no support. Please dont take this too harsh I am sure you are capable of much better good luck in your other stories.
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 25 . 8/16/2009
Oh my gosh this story was amazing! I just read the entire trilogy today. It was truly magnificent and I have to thank you for writing it! I must say that this story made me cry about three different times! I felt so bad for poor T.K. I really wanted to go beat Kari up, but I'm glad things worked out okay in the end. I especially love Ken's little disclaimer things at the beginning. :) PLEASE continue writing! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY, AND COMPLETELY AMAZING!

Uh, I guess I'll shut up now! Haha, thanks again!
MangaAdventurer chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I LOVE THIS, i remember when i was like 7-12 i used watch Digimon like everyday. I saw all of Season's 1-4 altough i didnt like Savers that much or frontier, My favorite is Adventure 2 followed by adventure 1 and then Tamers. I WAS SO ANGRY THAT AT THE END OF SEASON 2 IT DIDNT SAY WHETHER KARI AND TK GOT MARRIED OR NOT. i have only read this story, not the whole trilogy, but just reading this i'm gonna read the first 2. You, like fufilled my dream of takari, u filled with Passion and VERY DETAILED sex(kinda weird) but i enjoyed it. Thank You

jordan
Umbrofire96 chapter 25 . 6/26/2009
i loved your story it was very touching and i think you're a great writer. by the way i'd like to know who's jake?
fazama chapter 25 . 6/16/2009
Awesome! I loved all three..and now it's over...you gotta keep writing!
dracula-key chapter 25 . 6/15/2009
the perfict ending to the perfect takari trilogy. great work,
FireFairy219 chapter 25 . 6/15/2009
Joe won another Nobel Prize for finding a cure for the Swine Flu? Hmm :p

It was an awesome trilogy and I'm really happy TK and Kari FINALLY ended up together again. And that Kari's lost her bitchiness ;)
Nightshroud19 chapter 25 . 6/14/2009
o no its over :'( i got really hooked on this and thankyou for three incredible stories (Hard to Love You being my favourite) i look forward to reading some more of your work on Digimon fanfics if and when you do it