Reviews for Hard To Love You
ABlazingPhoenix chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Now what am I gonna dooo! Soo amazing! :D
OurSkyUnderTheSea chapter 25 . 6/11/2011
Awww! That was such an adorable ending for such a suspenseful story! I'm sad that it ended, but all great things must come to an end. And this was definatly great! I loved the whole trilogy!
xosunshinegirlxo chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
so great! loved it!
Prettypink16 chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
Way awsumm story! Love it~!
Prettypink16 chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
I like the story but I kinda got annoyed by the 'ya' factor.
Knight Zeromaru chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
I've finished reading your story after being out for nearly a year. I must say that this story takes the cake. The Trilogi is simply awesome.

Great job and I hope to be seeing more fics from you
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
Okay I am going to be nice cause I dont like flaming but you need to work on keeping your characters in character. For example Kari is never so mean she would never be such a bitch to TK and TK would never hurt Kari either the plot is good but the characters could be shown better Kari was totally OOC and Sora was too. I agree with Lord Pata also where was Patamon? I mean it seems as if you were kinda picking on TK too much I mean the poor guy had no support. Please dont take this too harsh I am sure you are capable of much better good luck in your other stories.
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 25 . 8/16/2009
Oh my gosh this story was amazing! I just read the entire trilogy today. It was truly magnificent and I have to thank you for writing it! I must say that this story made me cry about three different times! I felt so bad for poor T.K. I really wanted to go beat Kari up, but I'm glad things worked out okay in the end. I especially love Ken's little disclaimer things at the beginning. :) PLEASE continue writing! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY, AND COMPLETELY AMAZING!

Uh, I guess I'll shut up now! Haha, thanks again!
MangaAdventurer chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I LOVE THIS, i remember when i was like 7-12 i used watch Digimon like everyday. I saw all of Season's 1-4 altough i didnt like Savers that much or frontier, My favorite is Adventure 2 followed by adventure 1 and then Tamers. I WAS SO ANGRY THAT AT THE END OF SEASON 2 IT DIDNT SAY WHETHER KARI AND TK GOT MARRIED OR NOT. i have only read this story, not the whole trilogy, but just reading this i'm gonna read the first 2. You, like fufilled my dream of takari, u filled with Passion and VERY DETAILED sex(kinda weird) but i enjoyed it. Thank You

jordan
Umbrofire96 chapter 25 . 6/26/2009
i loved your story it was very touching and i think you're a great writer. by the way i'd like to know who's jake?
fazama chapter 25 . 6/16/2009
Awesome! I loved all three..and now it's over...you gotta keep writing!
dracula-key chapter 25 . 6/15/2009
the perfict ending to the perfect takari trilogy. great work,
FireFairy219 chapter 25 . 6/15/2009
Joe won another Nobel Prize for finding a cure for the Swine Flu? Hmm :p

It was an awesome trilogy and I'm really happy TK and Kari FINALLY ended up together again. And that Kari's lost her bitchiness ;)
Nightshroud19 chapter 25 . 6/14/2009
o no its over :'( i got really hooked on this and thankyou for three incredible stories (Hard to Love You being my favourite) i look forward to reading some more of your work on Digimon fanfics if and when you do it
Lord Pata chapter 25 . 6/14/2009
Great finale! I followed your trilogy chapter by chapter, it was a really amazing one, but well all good things have to end soon or later.

Though I wished that cute wittle Pata would have gotten a bit more of participation on this third fic, mostly when Gatomon went to live in the digiworld after what Kari did to TK, I mean after all they even kissed (first fic of the trilogy around the final chapters, don't remember exactly which chapter was U), so one would think he went to live with her so she wouldn't be alone or at least visit her.

But well the main issue were TK and Kari after all

I can't wait to see what you're planning for other fics