Reviews for Out of the Blue
LeonioAria Niru chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Amazing. You caught their personalities amazingly.
MikariStar chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I'm not really into this pairing or this amount of fluff really, but I actually listened (I prefer to have my computer read to me) to it to the end. The contrast between those two made it entertaining.
Voice Number Seven chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I love it. Especially the whole back and forth between the possibilities and the mental replies, and how both Kai and Mary are stumped on that last one. And the whole scene with the boat was perfect. Kudos, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with a well-written cliche.
Voice Number Seven chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
"Well, it was almost as much fun as the day Popuri brought me to her house for the first time, and Rick chased me out with his posse of killer chickens" - Kai

I can't get past that quote. You had me cracking up, which isn't a good idea with a sore throat, but it's worth it. I'm loving it so far.
RoseAngelx chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Oh my God that was an awesome story and I absolutely loved it. KaixMary is so cute. Fantastic, brilliant, awesome job!
Seruh.x chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
What a gorgeous story! Wonderfully written; I loved it beginning to end. :)
SasukeBlade chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Aww, that was the perfect ending. Not too sweet, but still leaving me with warm and fluffy feelings.

And to answer your question, I think the movie is called Overboard, but I could be wrong.
Greaced chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
A very adorable story! It may be corny and cliche, but it's well-written, as well as very nice.

Good luck!
Mage the Observer chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Note to self: Steal PKDS. Sorry, it's too good to pass up.

Sugary-sweet and more than a little cliche, but personally I think a good cliche is the finest form of art there is.

(Then again, since all I can DO is cliches... maybe I'm the wrong person to consult about it...)

By the way, the movie was called Overboard, and was probably the stupidest plot I never wrote.
sugarapplesweet chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Wow... Gray knows way more about chick flicks than I do. That being said, I'm not even going to try to figure out just which movie Popuri was referring to.

Even if they're cliches, I've never once thought of them as a bad thing. After all, if they're cliches, they work, and sometimes they're the only thing that does work. Besides, they can be so much fun especially when they're used like this.

This was such a fun story all the way around, though, and even though I'm sad to see it end, it was just the perfect happily ever after. :)

Peace and Love
Kountry101 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Awesome! And funny at parts with Grey. lol. _
HMFarmForever chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!

Sweetest thing ever! .

Then again, girls like me live off of love stories! Lol. XD

Like I said, I loved it!

(Sorry again for the millions of annoying reviews from me) Lol XD
HMFarmForever chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
This one definatly surprised me, but I loved it! .

Gray and Popuri was the big surprise! Lol .

I still love it! (Sorry for all of these annoying reviews)
HMFarmForever chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I luved it! .

(And I'm sure you're getting tired of these reviews that say almost the exact same thing, but I luv this story SO much, I can't put it into words! .)
After Today chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
That was so cute. I just started reading your story today, and I finished it in record time. It was as addicting to read as I'm assuming it was to write!

I think my favorite part of chapter five was “You’re a lucky purple man.” Gotta love Gray.