Reviews for Conceivable
dorkycorky88 chapter 5 . 2/23
I love how Lamb is so obsessed with finding out who the father is and stalking Veronica wherever she goes to make sure she's ok.

Oh Dick! He is so adorable!
The1Trish chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I've never been much of a non-canon reader. I love LoVe, and saw that coming a mile away in the series. But, I started reading the DoVe fics...because, well...there's only so many ways you can re-tell the LoVe story. This is one of the best by far! The characters are true to form and so steamy, without being over the top. Thank you so much for sharing.
Bondopoulos chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
It's a cute story. I'm still working on getting onboard with DoVe. I'm trying here. MaDi is easier for me. Good dialogue and cute story. I liked the misunderstanding...nice work!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Great story. Made me smile :)
DGfleetfox chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Awwww, warm fuzzies :)
DGfleetfox chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
It always did bug that Lamb didn't believe Veronica about the rape, and what he said, I'm glad you put this in here :)
Hallenee chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
OhMyGod Yay! Love Dick in this :)
jacksperluvr chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
liked
HoneyBee1 chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
What a satisfying fic! Seriously, I was laughing and giddy reading about it. So romantic comedy. The whole MaDi and DoVe things were really great. It was like hitting two birds with one stone. Thanks for making my day. Keep up the good work!
Rock The Rain chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Aww, I really liked this story. Great job :D
BettyBoopSweden chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
Oh, so cute. I love this pairings so it can't go wrong. It was a funny and cute and good story and I really enjoyed it! You kept them in character even if they where out of character because who they where with. Very good job! Love it!

Betty
ParadiseLost23 chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Amazing story! I love DoVe!
Serena Thorn chapter 12 . 5/19/2009
Okay, I have to quote the final chap's title to describe this fic: it is PERFECT! And without a doubt, “No, I got Lambed.” is now my favorite fic quote of all lol. Amazing work! :D
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
Aww, that was just so sweet. I loved that Veronica and Lamb got together in the end. I think they are my new favorite ship couple now.
Ray08 chapter 12 . 4/4/2009
love the ending! this story was great so glad you did it love this couple ! hope to see some more great work!