Reviews for Conceivable
Jenn6891 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
love love love this story

update soon please!
Sasha1 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I am absolutely loving this. And bear in mind I am not usually a Lamb/Veronica fan. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please.

The dialogue is great and witty and everyone's in character. You definitely can play with canon. I also like the narrative part. Very subtle and it flows. So congrats and update soon
Alien Altered chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Lol! Love LOVE it!

I love how Lamb acted, so cute (in a Lamb sort of way). Can not wait for more! You must update soon.

While I'm not usually a MaDi shipper, the MaDi convo was very cite and believable.

Awesome work!
jamaicabobsled chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I am really enjoyin reading this. PLEASE continue.
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I love it how Don thinks that VERONICA is the one that is prego... LOL. So frickin' great.
Mistryja chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Loved it! Can't wait for more

Jayna

x
broodyleytons chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
For some reason that she still didn’t fully understand, Dick got a kick out of her wearing his shirts. It was like flipping a sex switch on for him.

Of course, if she was honest, everything was like a sex switch with Dick.

OH DO I LOVE YOU DEARY. ]

This chapter was great. I loved the phone call and how much Dick misses her and what not. So adorable, srsly...

But I am sad that Mac is keeping him at arms length...I mean she IS pregnant with his baby...

Loved the DoVe. Woot.

Hahaa.

Cant wait for more. D
kathi-ryn chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter! I love how you write Dick, you make him so sweet!
kathi-ryn chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is great! I am really looking forward to more! Can't wait to see Dick's reaction.
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Woow! Another with Mac prego :P Hope Dick doesn't over react... Too much that is XD in a negative way XD
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Awesome work! Love the last line, and the immature behaviour between Lamb and Veronica. I can't wait for more. Is it going to be Lamb/Veronica? Coz they're my fav ship. Lol.

Update soon! Great work!
Jump In A Hole chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aw, cute couple choices. I love love LOVE Mac and Dick together. I don't usually like anything but Logan and Veronica, but Lamb and Veronica I think is very similar. Both have love/hate relationships. Keep going, I'll keep reading.
Adja chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ah... Veronica already likes the baby!

Oh, god, I can't wait for you to post another chapter! This is so good, I haven't read many DoVe MaDi fics.. I'm so excited.

Keep us updated soon!
IamRomance chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
love this story so far but way prefer LOVE over dove but other than that awesome start to what could be a really great story update soon plz
Katarina26 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was good. Who am I kidding brilliant :) I really like the concept of the story. Hope you will update regulary.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »