Reviews for Conceivable
rusalka9 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, YES! MaDi and DoVe in the same story! I'm going to pass out now...

This is pretty funny. I like the misunderstanding between Veronica and Lamb, and the way Mac is keeping her relationship with Dick from becoming too serious because she knows he could REALLY break her heart. So good!

I can't wait for more of this, so update soon!
Jenn6891 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
love love love this story

update soon please!
Sasha1 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I am absolutely loving this. And bear in mind I am not usually a Lamb/Veronica fan. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please.

The dialogue is great and witty and everyone's in character. You definitely can play with canon. I also like the narrative part. Very subtle and it flows. So congrats and update soon
Alien Altered chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Lol! Love LOVE it!

I love how Lamb acted, so cute (in a Lamb sort of way). Can not wait for more! You must update soon.

While I'm not usually a MaDi shipper, the MaDi convo was very cite and believable.

Awesome work!
jamaicabobsled chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I am really enjoyin reading this. PLEASE continue.
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I love it how Don thinks that VERONICA is the one that is prego... LOL. So frickin' great.
Mistryja chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Loved it! Can't wait for more

Jayna

x
broodyleytons chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
For some reason that she still didn’t fully understand, Dick got a kick out of her wearing his shirts. It was like flipping a sex switch on for him.

Of course, if she was honest, everything was like a sex switch with Dick.

OH DO I LOVE YOU DEARY. ]

This chapter was great. I loved the phone call and how much Dick misses her and what not. So adorable, srsly...

But I am sad that Mac is keeping him at arms length...I mean she IS pregnant with his baby...

Loved the DoVe. Woot.

Hahaa.

Cant wait for more. D
kathi-ryn chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter! I love how you write Dick, you make him so sweet!
kathi-ryn chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is great! I am really looking forward to more! Can't wait to see Dick's reaction.
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Woow! Another with Mac prego :P Hope Dick doesn't over react... Too much that is XD in a negative way XD
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Awesome work! Love the last line, and the immature behaviour between Lamb and Veronica. I can't wait for more. Is it going to be Lamb/Veronica? Coz they're my fav ship. Lol.

Update soon! Great work!
Jump In A Hole chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aw, cute couple choices. I love love LOVE Mac and Dick together. I don't usually like anything but Logan and Veronica, but Lamb and Veronica I think is very similar. Both have love/hate relationships. Keep going, I'll keep reading.
Adja chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ah... Veronica already likes the baby!

Oh, god, I can't wait for you to post another chapter! This is so good, I haven't read many DoVe MaDi fics.. I'm so excited.

Keep us updated soon!
Mancy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
love this story so far but way prefer LOVE over dove but other than that awesome start to what could be a really great story update soon plz
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »