Reviews for Conceivable
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
Aww, that was just so sweet. I loved that Veronica and Lamb got together in the end. I think they are my new favorite ship couple now.
Ray08 chapter 12 . 4/4/2009
love the ending! this story was great so glad you did it love this couple ! hope to see some more great work!
Galaxy451 chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
As a die-hard LoVe shipper, I really didn't think I could EVER enjoy a Lamb/Veronica pairing, but your story was just so good, and you wrote it so well, that you've won me over - totally!

I will admit, that I mis-read the "DoVe" part (didn't notice the "o")to mean Duncan/Veronica (which I also can't stand!), so I was expecting not to like that part anyway! I really only read it for Mac/Dick, and was pleasantly surprised when I realised it was Veronica/Lamb too - you actualy managed to make me like him!

Great story. I really enjoyed it.
rusalka9 chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
YES! Oh yes. Awesome. :)
xxcaityxx chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
aww that was perfect.

it was such a good ending. aww baby Madi XD

i love dick...

anymore vm stories coming?

xx
chibi-dono15 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
Love it! Can't wait for more

of Lamb and Veronica stories!

Please and thank you!
writingisfreedom chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
This was so adorable! The perfect end to your story. I loved the way you progressed the Lamb/Veronica relationship. It was really, really good writing. Thanks so much for sticking with it!
Copper's Mama chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
"Perfect" ending. loved it. hope you have a sequel in mind ... or maybe just a new DoVe story ... can't get enough of it!
Wildflower082 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
I'm so very sad to see this story end. Will there be a sequel? I hope so! Great work and storyline!
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
SEQUEL!
LoveForever14 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
best story ever! im upset its over but oh well. great job loved the ending
Cattra chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
MaDi and DoVe are my two favorite crack pairings and this fic does bith of them so charmingly. The interraction between Dick and Veronica cracked me up. I love how sweet Dick was while still being so very Dick. The reluctant attraction between Lamb and Veronica was developed so nicely, but it stayed snarky and acidic. I really enjoyed this.
NaomiBlue chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
That was a very nice wrap up, but can one hope for a sequel looking at the new living arrangement for Lamb and Veronica or better yet Lamb having to deal with a truly pregnant Veronica.
kathi-ryn chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
That was amazing. I am sad it is over, but that was a REALLY good ending.
adambrodylover chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
awesome cant wait for the next chapter
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »