Reviews for Conceivable
Ray08 chapter 12 . 4/4/2009
love the ending! this story was great so glad you did it love this couple ! hope to see some more great work!
Galaxy451 chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
As a die-hard LoVe shipper, I really didn't think I could EVER enjoy a Lamb/Veronica pairing, but your story was just so good, and you wrote it so well, that you've won me over - totally!

I will admit, that I mis-read the "DoVe" part (didn't notice the "o")to mean Duncan/Veronica (which I also can't stand!), so I was expecting not to like that part anyway! I really only read it for Mac/Dick, and was pleasantly surprised when I realised it was Veronica/Lamb too - you actualy managed to make me like him!

Great story. I really enjoyed it.
rusalka9 chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
YES! Oh yes. Awesome. :)
xxcaityxx chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
aww that was perfect.

it was such a good ending. aww baby Madi XD

i love dick...

anymore vm stories coming?

xx
chibi-dono15 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
Love it! Can't wait for more

of Lamb and Veronica stories!

Please and thank you!
writingisfreedom chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
This was so adorable! The perfect end to your story. I loved the way you progressed the Lamb/Veronica relationship. It was really, really good writing. Thanks so much for sticking with it!
Copper's Mama chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
"Perfect" ending. loved it. hope you have a sequel in mind ... or maybe just a new DoVe story ... can't get enough of it!
Wildflower082 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
I'm so very sad to see this story end. Will there be a sequel? I hope so! Great work and storyline!
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
SEQUEL!
LoveForever14 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
best story ever! im upset its over but oh well. great job loved the ending
Cattra chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
MaDi and DoVe are my two favorite crack pairings and this fic does bith of them so charmingly. The interraction between Dick and Veronica cracked me up. I love how sweet Dick was while still being so very Dick. The reluctant attraction between Lamb and Veronica was developed so nicely, but it stayed snarky and acidic. I really enjoyed this.
NaomiBlue chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
That was a very nice wrap up, but can one hope for a sequel looking at the new living arrangement for Lamb and Veronica or better yet Lamb having to deal with a truly pregnant Veronica.
kathi-ryn chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
That was amazing. I am sad it is over, but that was a REALLY good ending.
adambrodylover chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
awesome cant wait for the next chapter
writingisfreedom chapter 11 . 3/23/2009
Wow, this chapter was really good! I especially liked the scene between Lamb and Veronica in the bar. It would have been disapointing if they never talked out some of those issues. You've really captured the feel of Veronica here, please keep writing!
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »