Reviews for Conceivable
chibi-dono15 chapter 11 . 3/23/2009
Oh my . . . . I can't wait to see

what happens next! Update ASAP!

Please and thank you!
Breyzie1478 chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
Ok, so I am a total LoVe shipper, but always loved Lamb. I don't know if it was his character, or the actor who played him, but either way he's hot! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dick Casablancas! In short, I found myself laughing out loud at all the situations and witty banter. This was really well written, and you captured all the characters perfectly! Good job! You've got to give us an epilogue!
Jenn6891 chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
loved the chapter!
Ray08 chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
hahahaha i love the lamb dick scene so funny, dick is really dense but so him. and of course love the lamb veronica scene so like how they would get together still resisting at the same time as wanting. Can't wait till next chapter !
rusalka9 chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
Oh my oh my oh my. I love it when characters realize the truth. Great chapter! :)
kathi-ryn chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
That chapter was great! I am sad it is almost over.
elusivemuse chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
awesome chapter, as i have come to expect from you!
LoveForever14 chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
Guhh love it. update super fast. I need to know what happens in that apartment lol update soon
Copper's Mama chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
e! getting even more exciting! can't wait for the next update! very cute chapter!
carverslily chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
Ok so I
OctoberChild chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
Cute! Love the chapter. (and the story) Update soon, please.
Ray08 chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
haha this is hilarious can't wait to see next chapter!
xxcaityxx chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
that was great! Mac's stressing is so cute!

i hope Dick proposes right and gets it perfect!

i was thinking if you call the baby Madi it will be like Madison Sinclair and she is a bitch... anyway AWESOME! :D
MinionsRule chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
Awesome chapter... Loved Lamb's reaction. lol
Copper's Mama chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
ah! hehe, now he knows! i thought he would be mad at veronica, but instead he's cursing himself for his inability to keep his hands off of her! priceless!

yay, update soon!