Reviews for Conceivable
LoveForever14 chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
omg omg omg Dick told Lamb! i love it! update fast like super fast lol. i cant wait to see what happens next
NaomiBlue chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
Hee, Veronica better watch out, Lamb is coming for her.
kathi-ryn chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
I was so happy to see an update for this story in my inbox! You never disapoint! I am so glad Lamb knows, can't wait for the next chapter!
Wren Maxwell chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
LMFAO! For some reason Lamb's panic over Veronica NOT being pregnant is infinitly funny to me. I can't wait to see how he reacts next time he sees her. And of course I can't wait to see how Dick is going to propose! Being that its Dick there are many and varied ways he could do it wrong, or he could get lucky and get it perfect. Thanks for the new chap, it was great!
elusivemuse chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
Awesome awesome awesome, please continue soon, this is so rivetting. i love it
forever6in19my04heart chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
I really enjoy this story and I really like Lmb in it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
adrianalazarey chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
This is a beautiful story, heart-warming and light, humerous while filled with real people and real problems. The emotions you invoke are amazing, really lovely. And I love your characterisation, especially of Mac; I think the way she's dealing with Dick is right on point, equal parts loving girlfriend and hesitant scorned woman. She has every reason to worry since it's Dick, and not enough MacDick stories really deal with that. They should so call the baby, if a girl, Madeline so they can call her Maddie or MaDi. ;) Can't wait for the update!
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Love it, want more!
Bakerlover chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
really amazing... i really wish that they hadnt killed of lamb b/c i could see some potential b/w DoVe
xxcaityxx chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
im still a love fan but you are seriously making dove likable lol.

awesome chapter btw.

i cant wait for more madi! not enought of them in this chapter if you ask me lol

loved it!
Rokimbo chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
Your updates are TOTALLY worth the wait! :-) Wonderful story! Look forward to the next chapter!
Diivine chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Ah !

Amazing new chapter! I'm wondering about what will happen once Veronica break the new that she ain't pregnant thou. Will Lamb be momentarily mad at her? Will he just try to 'jump' her? Please, write more soon or i may implode with impatience... wouldn't that be sad?
chibi-dono15 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Poor Veronica and Lamb!

I cannot wait for them to

be together! Update soon!

Please and thank you!
Ray08 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
hihihi we all know that she can't resist lamb but it is funny to see her try! can't wait for next chapter!
writingisfreedom chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
Awesome chapter! You always give me new faith in the Lamb/Veronica relationship. I'm looking forward to Mac and Dick letting the news out! Please update soon!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »