Reviews for Conceivable
Copper's Mama chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
still loving it! more more more!

great chapter, very good interaction between lamb and veronica, i'm interested to see how they'll react if/when they see each other again. update soon please!
LoveForever14 chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
awh yay an update, finally! umm that was freaking HOT! loved the whole scene with veronica/lamb. update soon please
kathi-ryn chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
I loved the chapter! I hope that is not the last time Veronica kisses Lamb. Can't wait for more!
Jenn6891 chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
hope dick figures out what wrong with mac soon

and wow! was that hot!

more soon please
NaomiBlue chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
I highly doubt that will be the last time.

I hope Mac can get her stuff straightened out with Dick.
Adja chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
OH MY FREAKING GOD!

I just checked your lj like AN HOUR AGO to see if you'd updated and... YATZE!

I don't know if I can put in words how awesome this chapter really was. I mean, besides the fact that it was incredibly hot, it was also really redible. From Mac freaking out to Lamb and Veronica's banter down to... her inner ramblings. Hell, it was fabulous.

But it has ONE BIG FLAW. It's over.

Now I have my nails dug in the desk in anticipation and I wanna know everything that's happening next. Is Mac going to talk to V? Is V finally going to confide in someone? (Keith? lmao, that'd be awesome and awkward 'Hey, dad. I want your advice. I almost fucked Lamb yesterday, what do you think I should do?)

Please, pwease update again soon.
Ray08 chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
hahaha really loving this fanfic, really funny and intense! can't wait for next chapt!
Adja chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
OMFG!

Let me tell ya! This chapter SHEER AWESOMENESS!

I reallyed liked that Dick and V looked toegther despite the fact that they don't actually like each other yet. I'm playing on that too in my S4 (which may, one day, come out).

I adored when Lamb and V met while trying to keep their mind off each other and the fact that V inwardly admits that she at least WANTS Lamb. Yay!

Hell Yeah! For the ending. Hm... I don't know if you've got anything planned yet. But I was thinking... Since you made Weevil appear. Maybe he should be the one that reads Veronica. the one that sees. Or maybe Wallace, I dunno. But there should be someone she can talk to, or that could make her talk. Like 'you know, V. You're not fooling me, so... if you ever want to talk about it...'

Anyway! This story is totally great and I've just been back from internet deprived holidays (H.E.L.L.) and I haven't started catching up because of my relative health. You're my late christmas.
xxcaityxx chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
awesome awesome awesome!

i love this story... but i am a love fan.

dove yucky... but i like it in this story lol

when is logan coming back? i love logan. he needs to get heartbroken when he sees dove.

update soon! please please please!
LoveForever14 chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
omg so good. great update. but please update soon again
Copper's Mama chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Awesome chapter. Awesome job. Just ... awesome!

More! Hehe, I loved that Veronica and Dick have to pretend to "like" each other, and the fact that Mac and Dick don't have a clue about what's going on with her and Lamb ... ah, salty goodness all around!
chibi-dono15 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
This is getting hilarious!

Can't wait for more to come!

Please and thank you!
kathi-ryn chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Wonderful! I loved the library scene! I can't wait for more!
NaomiBlue chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
The part with Veronica and Dick was funny, they are both so uncomfortable it's hilarious. I feel a little bad for Mac but it was her idea.

It's funny how much it bothers Lamb and yet it was all designed to keep Lamb away when they finally end up alone in the same place non of it matters. They are drawn like moths to the flame.

I look forward to seeing how this continues.
alittlelights chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
yay thanks for the update the story keeps getting better and I am waiting for the truth revealed
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »