Reviews for Conceivable
NaomiBlue chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
The part with Veronica and Dick was funny, they are both so uncomfortable it's hilarious. I feel a little bad for Mac but it was her idea.

It's funny how much it bothers Lamb and yet it was all designed to keep Lamb away when they finally end up alone in the same place non of it matters. They are drawn like moths to the flame.

I look forward to seeing how this continues.
alittlelights chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
yay thanks for the update the story keeps getting better and I am waiting for the truth revealed
Diivine chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
It loved every bits of this chapter; from Mac's internal stuggles to Dick, barely controlled emotions. I'm in complete love with his character. I found him mesmerizing and I find him much more interesting because of the feelings of him you're letting us see. Really, there's more to meet the eyes when we speak about our favourite blonde surfer.

Also, special mention to Lamb's suggestiveness putting Veronica in a speachless state. They're one of my favorite pairing (along Veronica and Dick, that is)

You go girl and write us another chapter. Quick !
owlsareahoot chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Yay! An update! Another great chapter - and I hope you're over your'blocks' now - cause I love this story and can wait for more Dove moments! Update soon? Pretty please?
rusalka9 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
I'm definitely feeling the disappointment. Awesome ending with Lamb. I also love Dick's "I wanna be a father" speech. Very cool. Great chapter!
chibi-dono15 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Love it! Can't wait for more!

Update soon! Please and

thank you!
Wren Maxwell chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Cooing... I think I'm in humor heaven, I hope you have plans to finish this because it is very sweet and I love the Dick/Mac pairing and I want to know what Lamb's face looks like when he finds out Veronica isn't pregnant. Perhaps there will be more smooching? :-D
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Poor Poor Ronnie... lol
Adja chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
AWE! Loved the first part, when Lamb... 'wakes up' and thinks of morality. Srly, only V can make him think of right and wrong.

*lmao* Cookie analogy. I love Mac. Srly.

AHA, I don't like the plan either. Damn, this is going to be good.

Yeah, that's not a contradiction at all. lol

Hm, Can't wait, can't wait!
rusalka9 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Hehehe. Kissing AND pretend-dating. Very cool. Can't wait for more!
Copper's Mama chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
hehehehehehehehe

yay, very good! loving it!

lamb smoochage ... always a good thing!

can't wait for the next update!
aeferch chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the update! Hope you update again soon!
LoveForever14 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
yay you updated! wow that was some kiss lamb and veronica had! dangg that was good . i think its going to be funny having dick and veronica pretend to be a couple. but i hope those few weeks go by fast. cuzz i want my lamb/veronica loving lol. UPDATED SOON :)
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
oh, poor veronica! i feel bad for her... really... DICK! I hope she tells Lamb the truth soon. And that he forgive her for lying.
kathi-ryn chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
This chapter was great! I love this story, and your discription of the kiss, and the word 'bumpkin' Can't wait for more!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »