Reviews for Conceivable
Diivine chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
It loved every bits of this chapter; from Mac's internal stuggles to Dick, barely controlled emotions. I'm in complete love with his character. I found him mesmerizing and I find him much more interesting because of the feelings of him you're letting us see. Really, there's more to meet the eyes when we speak about our favourite blonde surfer.

Also, special mention to Lamb's suggestiveness putting Veronica in a speachless state. They're one of my favorite pairing (along Veronica and Dick, that is)

You go girl and write us another chapter. Quick !
owlsareahoot chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Yay! An update! Another great chapter - and I hope you're over your'blocks' now - cause I love this story and can wait for more Dove moments! Update soon? Pretty please?
rusalka9 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
I'm definitely feeling the disappointment. Awesome ending with Lamb. I also love Dick's "I wanna be a father" speech. Very cool. Great chapter!
chibi-dono15 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Love it! Can't wait for more!

Update soon! Please and

thank you!
Wren Maxwell chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Cooing... I think I'm in humor heaven, I hope you have plans to finish this because it is very sweet and I love the Dick/Mac pairing and I want to know what Lamb's face looks like when he finds out Veronica isn't pregnant. Perhaps there will be more smooching? :-D
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Poor Poor Ronnie... lol
Adja chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
AWE! Loved the first part, when Lamb... 'wakes up' and thinks of morality. Srly, only V can make him think of right and wrong.

*lmao* Cookie analogy. I love Mac. Srly.

AHA, I don't like the plan either. Damn, this is going to be good.

Yeah, that's not a contradiction at all. lol

Hm, Can't wait, can't wait!
rusalka9 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Hehehe. Kissing AND pretend-dating. Very cool. Can't wait for more!
Copper's Mama chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
hehehehehehehehe

yay, very good! loving it!

lamb smoochage ... always a good thing!

can't wait for the next update!
aeferch chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the update! Hope you update again soon!
LoveForever14 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
yay you updated! wow that was some kiss lamb and veronica had! dangg that was good . i think its going to be funny having dick and veronica pretend to be a couple. but i hope those few weeks go by fast. cuzz i want my lamb/veronica loving lol. UPDATED SOON :)
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
oh, poor veronica! i feel bad for her... really... DICK! I hope she tells Lamb the truth soon. And that he forgive her for lying.
kathi-ryn chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
This chapter was great! I love this story, and your discription of the kiss, and the word 'bumpkin' Can't wait for more!
broodyleytons chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
This is Veronica Mars. A pregnant Veronica Mars.

“Shit!”

“I’m – I’m sorry. I’m really… umm, let me know if you have any problems with Casablancas.” He didn’t run, he wouldn’t let himself ‘run’, but he definitely retreated expeditiously. I knew I was going to hell, but making out with another guy’s pregnant girl? A Veronica Mars flavored girl? Fuck! They may make me King of my own perverted section of hell.

-BAHHAHAHHAHA.

“Lamb’s everywhere. He’s like God…, or something.” Veronica mumbled and banged her head against the café table.

- Again:: HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Propping her head back up so that she was looking at Dick and Mac’s side of the table Veronica raised an eyebrow. “Why is Dick speaking in third person?”

Mac soothingly patted Dick’s hand. “He gets confused sometimes.” Her smirk was contagious, and within seconds, Veronica found herself giggling with her best-budette as if neither one of them had a care in the world.

- This was so cute. I love their frindshippyness. ;)

I love this hun!

But next chappy should be longer and lets focus on how Katy likes MaDi lovin'. ;)

Nah, I am only kidding (a lil). It be your story you have it mapped out in your head how it should go.

I heart you dude!

Now other peeps should UD their MaDi stories or at least write nwew
Copper's Mama chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
oh my monkey, please update this story soon! it's amazing! i love a jealous lamb!

ahem ... anyway. good story so far, very well-written. kudos.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »