Reviews for Conceivable
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
great! i can't wait to read next chapter!
NaomiBlue chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Finally and I bet her response will be to hit him. Ha
rusalka9 chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Oh. My. GOD!

Kiss kiss kiss. He kissed her. He KISSED her! Yay!

(I think you broke me.)

So yeah, very awesome. Cute MaDi stuff, and sexy DoVe-ness. Kickass chapter.
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
i cant imagine them together, but its a funny story thats making me try not to laugh too loudly at work so good job. update soon!
LoveForever14 chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
dangg this was a great chapter! *squee* i was so excited when i saw you updated! it was amazing. i love the ending of this chapter with lamb/veronica! guhh update again soon please!
Alien Altered chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Okay, warning: this could quite possibly be a very long review...

YAY! I loved it so so much. All the Mac/Dick fluff (you've officially made me a fan of MaDi) was so sweet! And how Lamb threatened Dick... Awesome! *sighs* I love Lamb.

The whole word association thing - genius! I started laughing. D

I think I have to admit that my fav line was 'It means big, muscley, in my face with his hands on my shirt, Lamb.' Hehe, great visual, and still totally something I can imagine Dick saying. But I also find it funny that she associated Sheriff with Mars P.

They kissed! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm home sick today, but when I saw this I got so excited! It totally made my day! So, thankyou. Amazing work.
Jenn6891 chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
FINALLY a DoVe kiss!

love how lamb is being all stalkerish of veronica and had it out with dick and told him to talk responsibility!

update really soon please.
owlsareahoot chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
oh, I know cliffies are good - but seriously, now I have to wait for the next instalment? Please make it soon!

Love the chapter, loving your fic - PLEASE update soon!
kathi-ryn chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
YAY! When i read the last sentence, I was so happy, I jumped out of my chair! This chapter was awesome! I am so happy Veronica and Lamb finally kissed...Can't wait for more!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
"Chloroform?"

That was awesome. Best line in the whole story in my opinion, lol. Please update soon as I'm really liking this story.
IcyAngel26 chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Love MaDi and their storyline! Cute couple and I love the way you write them. Not a big fan of DoVe but you're the writer.I liked the banter but not romantically. I'm a huge LoVe fan but I guess I can't get everything. Happy with MaDi.
Alien Altered chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Aw... so sweet. I love that Dick fainted, and I loved the 'Chloroform' excuse. But even more, I LOVED the V/Lamb bit! GREAT WORK, as per usual. Can't wait for more.
Jenn6891 chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
when lamb's not being a dick he's actually kinda sweet.

so happy that dick took the news good.

update soon.
NaomiBlue chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
I'm really glad Dick was happy about the news. Also I want to say I really like your story, especially because your secondary couple is Veronica and Lamb. Can't wait for the next chapter and to see where you go with this.
rusalka9 chapter 5 . 10/5/2008