Reviews for Conceivable
broodyleytons chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
This is Veronica Mars. A pregnant Veronica Mars.

“Shit!”

“I’m – I’m sorry. I’m really… umm, let me know if you have any problems with Casablancas.” He didn’t run, he wouldn’t let himself ‘run’, but he definitely retreated expeditiously. I knew I was going to hell, but making out with another guy’s pregnant girl? A Veronica Mars flavored girl? Fuck! They may make me King of my own perverted section of hell.

-BAHHAHAHHAHA.

“Lamb’s everywhere. He’s like God…, or something.” Veronica mumbled and banged her head against the café table.

- Again:: HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Propping her head back up so that she was looking at Dick and Mac’s side of the table Veronica raised an eyebrow. “Why is Dick speaking in third person?”

Mac soothingly patted Dick’s hand. “He gets confused sometimes.” Her smirk was contagious, and within seconds, Veronica found herself giggling with her best-budette as if neither one of them had a care in the world.

- This was so cute. I love their frindshippyness. ;)

I love this hun!

But next chappy should be longer and lets focus on how Katy likes MaDi lovin'. ;)

Nah, I am only kidding (a lil). It be your story you have it mapped out in your head how it should go.

I heart you dude!

Now other peeps should UD their MaDi stories or at least write nwew
Copper's Mama chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
oh my monkey, please update this story soon! it's amazing! i love a jealous lamb!

ahem ... anyway. good story so far, very well-written. kudos.
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
great! i can't wait to read next chapter!
NaomiBlue chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Finally and I bet her response will be to hit him. Ha
rusalka9 chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Oh. My. GOD!

Kiss kiss kiss. He kissed her. He KISSED her! Yay!

(I think you broke me.)

So yeah, very awesome. Cute MaDi stuff, and sexy DoVe-ness. Kickass chapter.
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
i cant imagine them together, but its a funny story thats making me try not to laugh too loudly at work so good job. update soon!
LoveForever14 chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
dangg this was a great chapter! *squee* i was so excited when i saw you updated! it was amazing. i love the ending of this chapter with lamb/veronica! guhh update again soon please!
Alien Altered chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Okay, warning: this could quite possibly be a very long review...

YAY! I loved it so so much. All the Mac/Dick fluff (you've officially made me a fan of MaDi) was so sweet! And how Lamb threatened Dick... Awesome! *sighs* I love Lamb.

The whole word association thing - genius! I started laughing. D

I think I have to admit that my fav line was 'It means big, muscley, in my face with his hands on my shirt, Lamb.' Hehe, great visual, and still totally something I can imagine Dick saying. But I also find it funny that she associated Sheriff with Mars P.

They kissed! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm home sick today, but when I saw this I got so excited! It totally made my day! So, thankyou. Amazing work.
Jenn6891 chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
FINALLY a DoVe kiss!

love how lamb is being all stalkerish of veronica and had it out with dick and told him to talk responsibility!

update really soon please.
owlsareahoot chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
oh, I know cliffies are good - but seriously, now I have to wait for the next instalment? Please make it soon!

Love the chapter, loving your fic - PLEASE update soon!
kathi-ryn chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
YAY! When i read the last sentence, I was so happy, I jumped out of my chair! This chapter was awesome! I am so happy Veronica and Lamb finally kissed...Can't wait for more!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
"Chloroform?"

That was awesome. Best line in the whole story in my opinion, lol. Please update soon as I'm really liking this story.
IcyAngel26 chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Love MaDi and their storyline! Cute couple and I love the way you write them. Not a big fan of DoVe but you're the writer.I liked the banter but not romantically. I'm a huge LoVe fan but I guess I can't get everything. Happy with MaDi.
Alien Altered chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Aw... so sweet. I love that Dick fainted, and I loved the 'Chloroform' excuse. But even more, I LOVED the V/Lamb bit! GREAT WORK, as per usual. Can't wait for more.
Jenn6891 chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
when lamb's not being a dick he's actually kinda sweet.

so happy that dick took the news good.

update soon.