Reviews for A Light in the Fog
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
You wrote this piece magnificently! We all make mistakes, big or small but in the end what matters if we have the strength to fix it, yeah? You did great, please keep up the great work!
John Smith chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aaah! Another one! You did it again! Omg!

I need to start leaving slightly shorter reviews for stories cuz otherwise I feel obligated to leave nice long ones for every single story and it gets tiring after a while. BUT ANYWAY. I really love how this once again pointed out the differences between Yugi and the Pharaoh. You really summed it up well in Yugi's last words, the thing that Yugi would admire so greatly about his other self-the ability to have strength to do what might not seem the best but is still right in the end. These two are so incredibly different, it's a wonder they get along so well sharing a body, and their overall goal to see the right thing done is really what allows that, I think. They have very different ways of achieving this goal, but they are still focused on the same thing deep down. And it's.. augh, it's SO BEAUTIFUL.

And you write so well and.. hrrgnggf. Thank you for this lovely piece. I am starting to love Yami hard because of you. I really am.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Once again, your work moves me. You're an excelent author. Wonderful job.

DarkManedFox chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
very accurate and touching...job well done...
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was really good :)

I don't usually go in for one-shots, but this one was brilliant! Very touching. COngrats :D

Darklight x~
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That brought tears to my eyes, it was so beautiful. You are a genius when it comes to fanfiction and I doubt you ever fail to get the desired emotional response from a reader.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
-spins around- WHE! i always absolutely LOVE doma-based yami fics. i have to admit though, it's not /quite/ as awesomely fantastic as some of your other stuff, but i do like it. i may have said this before, but the reason i love doma season so much is that we get to see an entirely different side to yami, the non-superhero, here we come to save the day side. the one where his vulnerabilities are forced wide open, and (in my opinion) he makes the final transition from insane psychopath fresh from the puzzle, to the thoughtful, powerful adult, sure of his identity and ready to truly be a pharaoh.

of course, the other thing i like (it's really just a branch of the first one though) is the intensity of the emotion. if you think about it, yami's never been alone in his head. ever. he can't remember his own life, and yugi's always been there to hold him back when he got a little -ahem- carried away. so if this is the way he acts the moment yugi is no longer there, of course he questions his previous identity. what he doesn't get is that who you /were/ doesn't really matter, it's who you are NOW. and it was Yugi who brought him to that point.

man, i really do go on and on, don't i? later!

The Danvers Girls chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Dragondancer... you are a walking miracle! Your one-shots are just amazing, ranging from humours to angsty when you need them to. Keep up your amazing work, hope to be reading more from you soon!

melodic-melanie chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aw! That was so touching! I loved it! I didn't see any flaws at all, so this review isn't just fluffy-fluff kind-hearted goodnes, okay? XD

Don't ever stop writing!

Meranie-chan :3
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I really liked this one a lot. Nice "aw" moment there at the end. If not for the big "not slash!" label on it, I'd put it in my C2.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Somebody needs a hug.

This was bittersweet. Again, much liked. Introspection that we'd never get on the anime or even the manga. Congrats on 30.

Keep writing!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
You do angst and poignant stuff SO well. This was just breathtaking, and you SO nailed both Yami's self-bashing and Yugi's wisdom for him. Well done!
frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Beautiful in a heartbreaking way. Yami is always seen as the "strong" one, yet he truly gets his strengh from ngrats on fic #30.