Reviews for Never Letting Go: Song Shuffle Challenge
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
How have I not read this/ I'm sure I've read this. I know I read this. yeah, yeah, I read this. darn it, I haven't read this. Darn it.

Anyway, this is beyond the valley of belated, but I liked this muchomuchomucho. NUmber seven, gah. I've never read anything remotely close to that. I love it. And number 3 and Number 1. ANd if you don't stop making me like Helga/Gerald fics...I will find you. And when I find you...I will buy you a cheesecake. 'Cause you are great. And so is this. And now that I've mentioned cheesecake, I think I'll go have another slice. Good day to you.

-Pointy_Objects
Toni America chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Pretty cool :) I ecspecially liked the one about helga losing her memory... I think that'd make a great story line by the way, and you should consider writing it. Nice Job. Keep it up.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Excellent job on all the stories. Rhonda's mother's funeral was especially touching.

Keep the good writing.
Carlin chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
hi um i'm just wonderin if u ever think about editing that story in the hey arnold adult section from lj! I mean let me just say that is some juicy stuff!lol! but anyways i think i kinda like this music fic better! anyways never stop writing.
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Excellent! Purely, exitably excellent. You've done a wonderful job in making each of your one-shots a story in itself, catching the reader's attention with a variety of plots as well as music. You've done a really great job, and I applaud you for it. Favorites of mine have got to be...#1, #3 (what I would love to read a good HA fantasy right now. D ), #7, and #8. Great job on all, though. _