Reviews for Early Years
hitchcock-starlet chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Loved this. I read this off and on throughout the past couple of days, and each chapter gave me goosebumps. Poor Dean. I love Dean. Thanks for this. (You should continue sometime!)
nikita2468 chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
I cried so much while reading this fic its not funny.

I want to hold little dean so much and say its okay.

T.O.M. is visiting right know so I'm a little emotional.
Death-Muncher chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
I've really enjoyed this collection of fics. I hope you keep writing. :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
"He decided that he looked lonely."

aw! lol

that makes me laugh cause it sounds kinda like when you throw somethin on the floor to get it outta the way and say "that looks pretty there" lol

"Adults didn’t think he spoke; he spoke, it was just the only person he allowed to hear it was Sammy."

aw! that's so sweet!

great chapter :D
K-Marie-M chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
This is really good. I wish you would add more to it.
JadeAlmasy chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
Fantasic chapter! Loved every word of it!

driver picks the music chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
Aww, poor dean. I'd have dinner with him. lol!

Great update.
RedDragen chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
I really liked reading that chapter. I can't wait to see what you do next
adder574 chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
You just had to make me cry, didn't you? This was such a great chapter. I'm glad Sam realized what he had to be thankful for at the end. Looking forward to more.
ukfan101 chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
wow this was amazing...I wanted to hit that woman...offer him a coat...give it to Sam to give to Dean...give Sam food to bring home to noticed how he was thin and under dressed he was...Loved that Sammy at least for a moment appreciated his brother...great job
wcfan chapter 12 . 11/27/2008
Maybe I should stop reading your stories. Save myself the heartache that comes along with it.

So you're starting with the teenage years. That's gonna be hard on Dean.
parisindy chapter 12 . 11/27/2008
aw so cool
rodney215 chapter 12 . 11/27/2008
You always break my heart when it comes to Dean. This chapter was no exception.

Very well written. Raw and painful to read, but well written. I just want Dean to have someone who will care for him. Sam does it to a certain extent, but he's the little brother and Dean will always take care of him first. John should do it, but he just doesn't. I feel so bad for Dean.
deangirl1 chapter 12 . 11/27/2008
OMG! That was so sad! Poor Dean - *pets him* - stands between you and the sammygirls...
writerchick03 chapter 11 . 8/20/2008