Reviews for Early Years
parisindy chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
loving this story
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Fantastic chapter! At least Dean has a teacher right now who cares for him and gave hinm the hug he probably deeperately needed. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was right about him not having the money to eat lunch!
RedDragen chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see what you do next
driver picks the music chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
That was great, sad but great.

I like his teacher, she's really nice.

Please pms!
Sushi Chi chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
That was very well written. Love it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Aw, poor Dean! Sammy would never care if Dean couldn't read. Dewan would always be his hero no matter what!
writerchick03 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
I totally wanted to cry! Great chapter! So sad!
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
You sure are pulling on the heartstrings on this one, aren't you? God I felt so bad for Dean reading this...great job...
driver picks the music chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
That was so sweet, and sad at the same time!

Great job! Pms!
parisindy chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
aw poor dean!
wcfan chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Ok, now that's just depressing.

Re-read:

Aw. Dean can't read? C'mon. There's no...how can...I can't even form a real sentence. It's so sweet and sad that he still 'reads' to Sam.

I want to know who are these kids. And I want to beat them up! How can John just say that? He's 9. I don't care if he's crying because his shirt got ripped. John shouldn't say that! Especially if he drowns in alcohol to hide from his feelings.

It's so sad that Dean had to re-use his pld stationary. I got new ones every year when I was a young...And why didn't he accept those clothes? I mean, it's not like he isn't earning them. He's gonna work for Jim. And he even did everything from dressing Sam up to telling him not to say anything about John.

Oh, so those special kids are the one making fun of him? *grabs baseball bat*

Dean must be so embarrased that his baby brother can read better than him. I'm glad he has a teacher that he can ask help from. Now excuse me while I beat sone kids up...and that teacher who called him stupid. Bitch!
EnglishLass chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Loved this. Poor Dean not being able to read as the family has moved around too much. Then gathering up the courage to approach the teacher and ask for help (yeah!).

The way that he is still looking out for Sammy, big hugs.
Sushi Chi chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
That is very cute. I love this story. I had trouble reading when I was younger, special classes for me. But now I read all the time and have no problem whatsoever. So, I guess, that could be why I really like this story because it kinda makes me remember when I was younger.
adder574 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
I can see this happening to Dean. Falling behind in school, while trying to run the household. Great chapter Stacycj.
RedDragen chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »